Author Topic: Government says inflation is “under control” after produce prices jumped 38% in November (and 80% ye  (Read 397 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Government says inflation is “under control” after produce prices jumped 38% in November (and 80% year over year)
Friday, December 16, 2022 by: Ethan Huff

(Natural News) Everything is just fine on the inflation front, we are now being told, even as the price of vegetables and other produce has increased by another 38 percent, according to the latest government data.

The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) reported that in the month of November alone, prices on fresh farm goods increased by 38.1 percent compared to October. Over the past 12 months, vegetables are up a whopping 80.6 percent.

The situation is even worse for eggs, which are up an astounding 244 percent compared to 12 months ago. The cause, we are told, is “bird flu” – are you starting to see that their go-to excuse is always some mystery “disease” floating around the air?

Avian flu, the story goes, is responsible for the deaths of millions of chickens and turkeys across the United States. And many more millions, we are told, will probably die in the coming months – how convenient.

As for fresh produce, drought conditions in the western half of the country are supposedly responsible for those price increases. The results of one recent survey suggest that 74 percent of farmers in 15 western states “saw a reduction in harvests” in 2022.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2022-12-16-inflation-under-control-produce-jumped-38-percent.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Stop believing your lying eyes and believe what President Snow tells you! Do it or we'll send out the F-15's!

Pull my finger!
The Republic is lost.

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
Meanwhile, someone is stealing food - by the truckload.

https://twitter.com/_ALibertyWizard/status/1604932678293127168

Hijacking Food shipments.  Welcome to Biden's America.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online berdie

I'm sure he got his data from Yellen...you know the woman that said she really didn't know inflation would be this bad.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
I'm sure he got his data from Yellen...you know the woman that said she really didn't know inflation would be this bad.

Both of their brains are transitory.   :cool:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.