Author Topic: Shock: Report Claims Attacks on Houses of Worship Have TRIPLED in Four Years While DOJ Ignores  (Read 167 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Shock: Report Claims Attacks on Houses of Worship Have TRIPLED in Four Years While DOJ Ignores
Steve Straub   By Steve Straub
Published December 18, 2022 at 6:44am

A shocking new report claims attacks on churches have nearly tripled over the past four years and the DOJ is doing nothing as the Daily Signal reports:

“A Christian leader has blasted the Biden administration for “creating an atmosphere of lawlessness” by ignoring attacks on churches and houses of worship nationwide, which have nearly tripled over the last four years, according to a startling new report.

These assaults ranged from deadly to defacing, covered every region of the country and denominational background, and often sprang from pro-abortion domestic terrorism or other forms of left-wing enmity against biblical morality.

Offenders committed at least 420 acts of hostility against 397 separate churches in the United States between January 2018 and September 2022. These cases include everything from arson and gun-related violence to vandalism and bomb threats, the copiously documented, 84-page report specifies.

https://thefederalistpapers.org/us/shock-report-claims-attacks-houses-worship-tripled-four-years-doj-ignores
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson