Author Topic: Biden Tries to Impress Veterans with Story About Uncle at Battle of the Bulge ... Then Someone Did t  (Read 236 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden Tries to Impress Veterans with Story About Uncle at Battle of the Bulge ... Then Someone Did the Math

By Warner Todd Huston
  December 18, 2022 at 7:51am
Joe Biden seems to dole out a new falsehood every other month about his personal biography, and he’s done it again with the claim that he awarded his uncle with a Purple Heart for his service in WWII.

Speaking to veterans in Delaware on Friday, Biden, who was elected as Barack Obama’s vice president in 2008, went off script again with yet another fake story about his life, according to the New York Post.

“My dad, when I got elected vice president, he said, ‘Joey, Uncle Frank fought in the Battle of the Bulge.’ He was not feeling very well now — not because of the Battle of the Bulge — but he said, ‘And he won the Purple Heart, and he never received it. He never got it. Do you think you could help him get it? We will surprise him,'” Biden said.

https://www.westernjournal.com/biden-tries-impress-veterans-story-uncle-battle-bulge-someone-math/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
He and Madam Clinton must have common genes.  She said her mother wanted to give her a name that was from someone who was courageous and daring.  She said it was Sir Edmund Hillary because he climbed Mt. Everest.  Only problem?  That accomplishment didn't occur until a number of years after she was born. :3:
« Last Edit: December 18, 2022, 03:33:47 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
And he was from Scranton! Question my stories and I'll shoot you thru the door! Pow pow pow! Nobody screws with the Bidens! Pull my finger!

More to come soon from our cartoon President.
The Republic is lost.