Author Topic: PURE EVIL: Police Say Florida Rapper Killed His Pregnant Girlfriend In Front Of Her Toddler Just Af  (Read 326 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

PURE EVIL: Police Say Florida Rapper Killed His Pregnant Girlfriend In Front Of Her Toddler Just After He Was Acquitted Of Double Murder (VIDEO)
By Cullen Linebarger
Published February 13, 2023 at 5:20pm

One could argue the death penalty is too lenient of a punishment in certain criminal cases. What a Florida rapper allegedly did to his pregnant girlfriend certainly falls in this category.

WFLA news reported that New Tampa police arrested 25-year-old Billy Adams last Wednesday for killing 22-year-old Alana Sims and her unborn child. Police say he shot Sims to death outside her car on the 10700 block of Pictorial Park Drive nine days earlier.

The shooting happened right in front of her young son, who was asleep inside the vehicle. The boy escaped the incident unscathed.

Adams had been acquitted of double murder charges just three days before allegedly killing Sims and her unborn baby. The jury bought his claims of self-defense.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/02/pure-evil-police-say-florida-rapper-killed-pregnant-girlfriend-front-toddler-just-acquitted-double-murder-video/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Can't he get off by pleading he is a Muslim and it was an honor killing? :whistle:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline goatprairie

Well, at least he didn’t claim that his girl friend called him the n word. If she were white, that would most likely have been his defense.