Author Topic: BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: The 2021 Maricopa Audit Proved After Three Days that the 2020 Election in Arizon  (Read 770 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: The 2021 Maricopa Audit Proved After Three Days that the 2020 Election in Arizona Was Uncertifiable (Part I)
By Joe Hoft
Published December 17, 2022 at 10:20am

After the 2021 Election, there was an unstoppable effort to get to the bottom of the 2020 Election in Arizona’s Maricopa County.  Eventually, an audit was voted on, approved and performed in the Arizona GOP-led Senate. 

There was much discussion then on who would perform the audit and where it would be performed.  Eventually, it was determined that the audit would be performed at the Maricopa County Veterans Memorial Coliseum.

There also were months between when the audit was voted on and when it started.

The audit did occur, but based on the information we know today, the ballot count and review should have ended after three days. 

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/12/exclusive-truth-behind-2021-maricopa-audit-ballot-counting-review-ended-three-days-confirmed-results-uncertifiable/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Meanwhile, the leftists claim there's "no evidence.."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Hoodat

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Meanwhile, the leftists claim there's "no evidence.."
That's their mantra.

It's all they have, aside from legions of judges who refused to acknowledge standing or otherwise summarily dismissed cases without even examining the evidence, including piles of affidavits (sworn testimony), etc.

The Leftists rely on the fact that that evidence was not presented in court to ignore the fact that it exists.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2022, 11:28:03 pm by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Leftists rely on the fact that that evidence was not presented in court to ignore the fact that it exists.
:yowsa: That's it in a nutshell.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien