Author Topic: Twitter Files: FBI Kept Busy Censoring Conservatives Instead of Chasing Crooks  (Read 245 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Twitter Files: FBI Kept Busy Censoring Conservatives Instead of Chasing Crooks

JORDAN DIXON-HAMILTON16 Dec 2022419

In the sixth installment of the Twitter Files, journalist Matt Taibbi revealed that Twitter had a “one-big-happy-family” partnership with the FBI to censor content on its platform.

Taibbi released the sixth installment of the Twitter Files document dump, which he dubbed “TWITTER, THE FBI SUBSIDIARY.”

“The #TwitterFiles show something new: agencies like the FBI and DHS regularly sending social media content to Twitter through multiple entry points, pre-flagged for moderation,” Taibbi wrote.

For example, Taibbi revealed that former Twitter Trust and Safety chief Yoel Roth exchanged “over 150 emails” with the FBI between January 2020 to November 2022. Further, Taibbi noted that a “surprisingly high number” of the FBI’s correspondence with Twitter were “requests by the FBI for Twitter to take action on election misinformation, even involving joke tweets from low-follower accounts.”

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2022/12/16/twitter-files-fbi-kept-busy-censoring-conservatives-instead-of-chasing-crooks/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline unite for individuality

• I think, therefore I am... a misfit!
... a “surprisingly high number” of the FBI’s correspondence with Twitter
were “requests by the FBI for Twitter to take action on election misinformation,
even involving joke tweets from low-follower accounts.”

The line I quoted is easy to overlook, so I'm drawing more attention to it.

1. The FBI flagged tweets as "misinformation" because they were ACCURATE information!

2. The fact that they were LOW FOLLOWER accounts shows that
    the FBI is surveilling EVERY SINGLE PERSON! 
    NOT just "high profile" people!
    And not just Americans!  EVERYONE on Twitter was/is being surveilled!

The FBI is not just neglecting to pursue criminals!
The FBI is ACTIVELY AIDING THE CRIMINALS!
By enforcing the criminals' lies!
By CONCEALING/TAMPERING WITH EVIDENCE!

The country's top law enforcement agency
is itself A CRIMINAL ORGANIZATION!

If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion,
mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.
   -- John Stuart Mill

Here are the 10 RINOs who voted to impeach Trump on Jan. 13, 2021 - NEVER forget!
WY  Liz Cheney      SC 7  Tom Rice             WA 4  Dan Newhouse    IL 16  Adam Kinzinger    OH 16  Anthony Gonzalez
MI 6  Fred Upton    WA 3  Jaime Herrera Beutler    MI 3  Peter Meijer       NY 24  John Katko       CA 21  David Valadao

Offline LMAO

Elon Musk has an upcoming “suicide”
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy