Author Topic: Students at expensive New York university occupy campus, demand A-grades for everyone  (Read 325 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 December 17, 2022 5:00am EST

Students at expensive New York university occupy campus, demand A-grades for everyone
New School students are also demanding no tuition increase until 2028 and that the university president's house becomes "communal property"

By Scott Whitlock | Fox News

Students at an elite, private university in New York City are occupying a campus building with the demand that all be given A grades. 

The original reason for The New School occupation, which began on December 8, was to support striking faculty members who were lobbying for higher wages and better health care. 

Though the faculty strike has since been resolved, a letter of demands now calls for A grades for all students. It says in part: "We demand that every student receives a final course grade of A as well as the removal of I/Z grades for the Fall 2022 semester." The letter insisted, "Attendance shall have no bearing on course grade." (According to the New School’s website, an "I" grade is a "temporary incomplete" and a "z" grade is an "unofficial withdrawal.")

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/students-expensive-new-york-university-occupy-campus-demand-grades-everyone 
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Idiot

December 17, 2022 5:00am EST

Students at expensive New York university occupy campus, demand A-grades for everyone
New School students are also demanding no tuition increase until 2028 and that the university president's house becomes "communal property"

By Scott Whitlock | Fox News

Students at an elite, private university in New York City are occupying a campus building with the demand that all be given A grades.

The original reason for The New School occupation, which began on December 8, was to support striking faculty members who were lobbying for higher wages and better health care.

Though the faculty strike has since been resolved, a letter of demands now calls for A grades for all students. It says in part: "We demand that every student receives a final course grade of A as well as the removal of I/Z grades for the Fall 2022 semester." The letter insisted, "Attendance shall have no bearing on course grade." (According to the New School’s website, an "I" grade is a "temporary incomplete" and a "z" grade is an "unofficial withdrawal.")

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/students-expensive-new-york-university-occupy-campus-demand-grades-everyone
Why of course....    *****rollingeyes*****