Author Topic: How Michelin Covered Up Industrial Deforestation by its Indonesian Partner in “Eco-Friendly” Rubber  (Read 241 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
How Michelin Covered Up Industrial Deforestation by its Indonesian Partner in “Eco-Friendly” Rubber Venture
DECEMBER 17, 2022
By Paul Homewood

Glenn Hurowitz is CEO of Mighty Earth, a “a global advocacy organization working to defend a living planet”.

Their investigation into Michelin was published two years ago, but now appears to have been picked up by Voxeurop.

Below is the original Mighty Earth report:

https://notalotofpeopleknowthat.wordpress.com/2022/12/17/how-michelin-covered-up-industrial-deforestation-by-its-indonesian-partner-in-eco-friendly-rubber-venture/
« Last Edit: December 17, 2022, 03:17:43 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
And slave labor to make solar panels in China, and on and on.

The sustainability/Green Economy crap to limit the ability of the general population to support themselves while the Global Reset crowd grabs power and resources without limitation.
The Republic is lost.