Author Topic: FBI Used Twitter To Censor, But Emails From The Latest Twitter Files Reveal That They Also Used Goog  (Read 295 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
FBI Used Twitter To Censor, But Emails From The Latest Twitter Files Reveal That They Also Used Google, Facebook, Yahoo, Wikimedia And Reddit (Screenshots)
By
Kellyanne Richardson -
December 17, 2022

Another round of Twitter Files has dropped, and this one comes courtesy of Matt Taibbi (who the Washington Post laughably dubbed a “conservative journalist”).

This latest round features how deeply the FBI, DHS, state governments, and others were involved in what was and wasn’t allowed on the social media platform. Most of the focus is on the FBI.
Donald Trump Jr. tweeted this:

https://twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/1603919433763782656

Our team searched the entire thread from Matt Taibbi, courtesy of Elon, about how deeply the previous regime at Twitter was involved with the FBI.

The end game shows that it wasn’t only Twitter.

more
https://defiantamerica.com/fbi-used-twitter-to-censor-but-emails-from-the-latest-twitter-files-reveal-that-they-also-used-google-facebook-yahoo-wikimedia-and-reddit-screenshots/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
They have, and will, use every device at hand until something is done to stop them!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien