Author Topic: Biden’s Climate Czars Fly Private, Live Like Kings, As You Shiver In The Cold  (Read 160 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WRITTEN BY TOMMY TUBERVILLE ON DEC 16, 2022. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

Biden’s Climate Czars Fly Private, Live Like Kings, As You Shiver In The Cold

Years of attacks on reliable American energy sources — in the name of “green” policies — have taken us backward in our progress to produce affordable, accessible, and clean energy.

Global supply chain issues accelerated the consequences of these policies, leaving many Americans unable to afford gas and utilities. [emphasis, links added]

Almost half of all American households use natural gas for heat, and the average family that relies on natural gas will have to pay 28% more to stay warm.

As we inch closer to the coldest part of the year, we face the real threat of an energy crisis.

Earlier this year, one in six American households — more than 20 million families — had past-due utility bills because of skyrocketing costs.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/bidens-climate-czars-fly-private-live-like-kings-as-you-shiver-in-the-cold/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson