Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: Mohave County Board Of Supervisors To Reschedule Meeting to Discuss Litigation Against Ma  (Read 682 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
EXCLUSIVE: Mohave County Board Of Supervisors To Reschedule Meeting to Discuss Litigation Against Maricopa County Following Fraudulent Election
By Jordan Conradson
Published December 16, 2022 at 3:00pm

Mohave County certified the fraudulent election under duress after corrupt Katie Hobbs, who oversaw the disaster of an election as Secretary of State, threatened to jail the County Supervisors.

The issues that occurred in the bellwether for statewide elections, Maricopa County, on Election Day disenfranchised all voters in all other Counties.

On November 8, 2022, more than 50% of the tabulators or printers were not operating on Election Day in Maricopa County. This caused up to four-hour wait times and voters being turned away from the polls.

Thousands were told they could vote at a different precinct after they signed in, which they couldn’t. And tens of thousands were told to dump their ballot into a bin that would be counted later.

Whistleblower testimony in Kari Lake’s historic lawsuit reveals that Maricopa County deliberately planned this in-person voting disaster, where printers and tabulators failed at more than 59% of the 223 vote centers on Election Day. Voters on Election Day turned out for Kari Lake and Republican candidates by a ratio of about 3:1. This caused massive voter disenfranchisement for the 60% of Arizona’s voters who live in Maricopa County.

Other findings in Lake’s filing, including over 300,000 ballots that lacked legally required chain of custody documentation, render the Maricopa County Midterm Election irredeemably compromised.

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/12/exclusive-mohave-county-board-supervisors-reschedule-meeting-discuss-litigation-maricopa-county-following-fraudulent-election/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Counties are lining up to sue Maricopa, no surprise my County is the first.  This is very similar to the suit Sonny Borrelli filed several days ago (my Senator).

Other suits are in the work, like damages to Mohave County GOP because we donated a bunch of money to candidates who were cheated out of their victories by Maricopa.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Counties are lining up to sue Maricopa, no surprise my County is the first.  This is very similar to the suit Sonny Borrelli filed several days ago (my Senator).

Other suits are in the work, like damages to Mohave County GOP because we donated a bunch of money to candidates who were cheated out of their victories by Maricopa.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien