Author Topic: Pennsylvania county to recount 2020 election results  (Read 1108 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pennsylvania county to recount 2020 election results
« on: December 16, 2022, 10:25:19 pm »

Pennsylvania county to recount 2020 election results

While the county uses voting machines to tabulate the final results of its elections, officials will tabulate the roughly 60,000 paper ballots submitted in the contest by hand.

By Ben Whedon

Updated: December 16, 2022 - 4:59pm

Pennsylvania's Lycoming County will conduct a recount of its 2020 presidential election results amid mounting pressure from residents on officials to provide transparency on their handling of the contest.

The county commissioners made the decision following the submission of a 5,000-name petition demanding the recount, according to the Epoch Times. The county has approximately 70,000 registered voters and the petition's size was a motivating factor in securing the recount, officials told the outlet.

"That’s when county commissioners decided, as the board of elections, that if there are 5,000 people who signed this petition and have this belief, then we need to hand count these ballots in order to restore public trust in the outcomes of our elections," Lycoming County Director of Elections Forrest Lehman told the outlet.

"This is not something we want to do after every election, but we need to do it once, at least, in order to prove once and for all that our voting system counts the votes accurately and that there were not thousands of uncounted votes that were hidden by an algorithm or some other nonsense like that," he went on.

While the county uses voting machines to tabulate the final results of its elections, officials will tabulate the roughly 60,000 paper ballots submitted in the contest by hand. They will also recount the results of the state auditor race.

more
https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/elections/pennsylvania-county-recount-2020-election-results
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Pennsylvania county to recount 2020 election results
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2022, 02:06:58 am »
Good.

Let the chips fall where they may.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2023, 09:28:31 pm »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2023, 09:55:36 pm »
Wasn't a Trump guy in charge of the Post Office Summer / Fall 2020, and being accused of sabotaging mail-in voting, which was presumed to heavily favor Democrats?

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright