Author Topic: Lofgren: Monday 1/6 Probe Will Release Large Volume of Raw Evidence Containing ‘Pretty Bad Things’  (Read 374 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Lofgren: Monday 1/6 Probe Will Release Large Volume of Raw Evidence Containing ‘Pretty Bad Things’

Pam Key 16 Dec 2022

Representative Zoe Lofgren (D-CA) said Friday on CNN’s “The Lead” House Select Committee investigating January 6, 2021 would release a large amount of raw evidence containing “pretty bad things” on Monday.

Lofgren said, “Judge Carter in California already said in his written opinion on the Eastman evidence issue it’s more likely than not that President Trump, as well as Eastman, committed a crime. We’ve worked very successfully as a team on the committee, Republicans, and Democrats together, and I’m looking forward to wrapping this up. We’re working throughout the weekend, actually, on some of the tag ends of what we are finishing up.”

Anchor Jake Tapper asked, “The chairman of the committee, Bennie Thompson, says he expects the committee will release the executive summary and eight chapters of your final report during Monday’s meeting. Can you give us an idea of what that might include?”

Lofgren said, “Well, we’ve gone in greater detail over what happened. Really we laid out the basic facts in our hearings. There are additional facts, and importantly we will be releasing additional evidence through our footnotes through what we are talking about in the report. There’s a large volume of just raw evidence, committee records that were not possible to release during the hearings. I think the public, as well as the press, will find that of tremendous interest because there are, you know, there’s some pretty bad things we discovered.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/12/16/lofgren-monday-1-6-probe-will-release-large-volume-of-raw-evidence-containing-pretty-bad-things/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Oh Noes...really bad things.. :scared smiley:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
"More likely than not" is not "beyond a reasonable doubt", especially when Brady Material was pulled by the Censors at Twitter, among other places.

Considering that the DOJ/FBI were involved deeply in the 1/6 incident, their entreaties to Twitter Execs to suppress certain postings and users reek of a conspiracy to suppress Brady Material, which Trump's attorneys should have their collective teeth in, civilly and criminally.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2022, 01:37:17 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
I've heard this bravado out of Rats before, and alot of times it's vapors, or is more damnable to them then their political enemies.
The Republic is lost.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
"More likely than not" is not "beyond a reasonable doubt", especially when Brady Material was pulled by the Censors at Twitter, among other places.

Considering that the DOJ/FBI were involved deeply in the 1/6 incident, their entreaties to Twitter Execs to suppress certain postings and users reek of a conspiracy to suppress Brady Material, which Trump's attorneys should have their collective teeth in, civilly and criminally.

Well put.  J6 and what the FBI did in their raid of Trump's residence has firmly established them as nothing  better than an American Gestapo.

Our MSM/ Big Tech cabal in turn  collectively became more Pravda-like than Pravda itself in the most opressive days in the  USSR.

This obviously is not the country I knew 40 years ago.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.