Author Topic: Even staunch allies Steve Bannon and Mike Flynn bash Trump's trading cards: 'Make it stop'  (Read 171 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
They've been with him through thick and thin, but even Steve Bannon and Michael Flynn cringed over their onetime boss's release of the Donald Trump Digital Trading Card collection.

Both men, who have been some of the staunchest allies of former President Donald Trump, argued that whoever advised him to sell the nonfungible tokens, commonly known as NFTs, released Thursday, should lose their job.

"OK, OK, I can't do this anymore," an exasperated Bannon said while playing a clip of Trump promoting the digital cards on his War Room show. "He's one of the greatest presidents in history, but I got to tell you, whoever — what business partner and anybody in the comms team, anybody at Mar-a-Lago, and I love the folks down there, but we're at war. They ought to be fired today."

Bannon recoiled alongside former Trump administration deputy assistant to the president Sebastian Gorka and former Trump campaign adviser Steven Cortez. Some of their unease stemmed from a video Trump cut promoting the NFTs.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/politics/steve-bannon-mike-flynn-sour-trump-big-announcement-grift
The Republic is lost.