Author Topic: BREAKING: Maricopa County Kept a GOP Heat Map of Expected Voters Hanging on Their Wall – Then 84 PER  (Read 1005 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
BREAKING: Maricopa County Kept a GOP Heat Map of Expected Voters Hanging on Their Wall – Then 84 PERCENT of Voting Centers with Machine Problems on Election Day were in DEEP RED DISTRICTS!
By Jim Hoft
Published December 12, 2022 at 12:35pm

Maricopa County Tabulation and Election Center (MCTEC) run by Kari Lake-hating operative Stephen Richer kept a GOP heat map on its wall before the 2022 election.

The dark red areas of Republican voters just happened to include the voting centers where the tabulators and printers were not working on Election Day.

Check Out These Numbers— The voter centers without working machines:
59 were in solid red districts
2 were in lean red districts
4 were in lean blue districts
5 were in solid blue districts.

17 out of 20 (84 percent) voting centers with machine problems were in DEEP RED DISTRICTS!

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/12/richard-baris-maricopa-county-kept-gop-heat-map-expected-voters-hanging-wall-voting-centers-heavy-gop-areas-just-happened-election-day/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
So is this disproportionate to the party affiliation of the county? If most precincts are Republican, then most failures will be in Republican precincts.

But if not then it needs to be explained why printers didn't fail on an equal basis, because that looks like tampering.

@Cyber Liberty
The Republic is lost.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
So is this disproportionate to the party affiliation of the county? If most precincts are Republican, then most failures will be in Republican precincts.

But if not then it needs to be explained why printers didn't fail on an equal basis, because that looks like tampering.

@Cyber Liberty

I think 95% of the machine failures were in GOP dominated Precincts, and maybe 5 or 6 failed in Democrat dominated precincts.  Overall, there are an almost equal number of GOP to Dem precincts.

So it appears the machines were distributed like this:

For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Hoodat

Yep.  Sixty years later, same old Democrats.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I think 95% of the machine failures were in GOP dominated Precincts, and maybe 5 or 6 failed in Democrat dominated precincts.  Overall, there are an almost equal number of GOP to Dem precincts.

From the OP:

Check Out These Numbers— The voter centers without working machines:
59 were in solid red districts
2 were in lean red districts
4 were in lean blue districts
5 were in solid blue districts.

17 out of 20 (84 percent) voting centers with machine problems were in DEEP RED DISTRICTS!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Arizona judge approves Lake request to examine ballots

The inspection is slated to begin at 8:00 a.m. next Tuesday.

A Maricopa County Superior Court judge has approved Arizona Republican gubernatorial candidate Kari Lake's request to have ballots inspected as she prepares for trial in her ongoing challenge to the state's gubernatorial contest.

Judge Peter Thompson on Thursday issued the ruling, which allows the inspection of random ballots in the county ahead of the trial date. The Republican had previously filed a request to do so and Arizona law provides for a candidate challenging election results to demand ballot inspections to prepare. The ruling became public on Friday.

Thompson granted three of Lake's four demands, allowing the inspection of 50 random "ballot-on-demand" printed ballots, 50 random early ballots, and 50 random BOD ballots marked spoiled. The judge denied her bid to inspect 50 random early ballot envelopes....

Why exclude the early ballot envelopes?

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Why exclude the early ballot envelopes?

Yeah seems suspicious.
The Republic is lost.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Yeah seems suspicious.
Maybe someone knows where the real, harvested (fraudulent?), rats lie.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Top Maricopa election offices couldn't reconcile 15k disparity in outstanding votes: internal email

"Unable to currently reconcile [Secretary of State] listing with our estimates from yesterday," Maricopa County Recorder Stephen Richer wrote in a Nov. 10 email.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
We are seeing some compelling evidence of the most blatant electoral fraud I have seen in my lifetime.

Usually dims are smart enough to cover their tracks.  Is Hobbs that stupid?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Catfish observes:
"Usually dims are smart enough to cover their tracks.  Is Hobbs that stupid?"

I'm not from around there, so she may not be "that stupid", but she's probably not that smart, either.

But... something 'way more important... she's confident.

Confident that as of January (when does the AZ gov. get sworn in?) she will be governor.

Confident that so long as she has the AZ state police and National Guard behind her, NO ONE is going to remove her from that office.

She'll be a good member of The Party...