Author Topic: Activist Scientists Hide How Arctic Sea Ice Stopped Declining A Decade Ago  (Read 205 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WRITTEN BY CHRIS MORRISON ON DEC 15, 2022. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

Activist Scientists Hide How Arctic Sea Ice Stopped Declining A Decade Ago

penguins arctic sea iceArctic summer sea ice stopped declining a decade ago, but green activists have spared no effort to continue promoting the poster scare that humans will cause it all to disappear within a few years.

In his recent BBC Frozen Planet II agitprop, Sir David Attenborough claimed it might all be gone by 2035. [emphasis, links added]

In an excellent piece of investigative reporting titled Lies, Damned Lies, and Arctic Graphs, climate writer Tony Heller recently lifted the lid on many of the tactics used to keep the scare in the headlines.

“They bury all the older data and pretend they don’t notice sea ice is increasing again. What they are doing is not science but propaganda,” he charges.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/activist-scientists-hide-how-arctic-sea-ice-stopped-declining-a-decade-ago/
« Last Edit: December 16, 2022, 03:10:55 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Activist Scientists Hide How Arctic Sea Ice Stopped Declining A Decade Ago
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2022, 03:49:51 pm »
Hockey Sticks...lol. ......
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.