Author Topic: Bidenflation clocks in at 13.2%, according to new TIPP index; so much for Joe Biden's crowing  (Read 458 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Bidenflation clocks in at 13.2%, according to new TIPP index; so much for Joe Biden's crowing

December 16, 2022
Bidenflation clocks in at 13.2%, according to new TIPP index; so much for Joe Biden's crowing
By Monica Showalter

Joe Biden made a big deal about inflation falling this week, to 7.1%, down from a 9.1% high last June, and lower than last month's 7.7%.

That was the slowest pace in nearly a year and better than analysts expected.

...wrote the BBC, echoing much of what's been parlayed in the press.

Biden found that something to crow about, according to the New York Post:

“In a world where inflation is rising at double digits in many major economies around the world, inflation is coming down in America,” Biden said at the White House, referring primarily to European inflation, which slightly outpaces US rates due to energy disruption from Russia’s invasion of Ukraine.

“Make no mistake, prices are still too high and we have a lot more work to do,” the president said. “But things are getting better and headed in the right direction.”

“Most Americans can see the progress driving down the street and finding relief at the pump as gas prices fall,” he went on. “Today’s report contains another piece of good news: Food inflation slowed last month, providing much-needed relief for millions of families at the grocery store.”

All of which is baloney to the average consumer. Prices are up, and Joe Biden caused the problem by spending and printing money for government boondoggles, like a proverbial drunken sailor. 

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/12/bidenflation_clocks_in_at_132_according_to_new_tipp_index_so_much_for_joe_bidens_crowing.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!

December 16, 2022
By Monica Showalter

Joe Biden made a big deal about inflation falling this week, to 7.1%, down from a 9.1% high last June, and lower than last month's 7.7%.

...wrote the BBC, echoing much of what's been parlayed in the press.

Biden found that something to crow about, according to the New York Post:

All of which is baloney to the average consumer. Prices are up, and Joe Biden caused the problem by spending and printing money for government boondoggles, like a proverbial drunken sailor.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/12/bidenflation_clocks_in_at_132_according_to_new_tipp_index_so_much_for_joe_bidens_crowing.html

(bump)
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Printing money is only part of the problem. The 'green new deal' is costing consumers lots of green, in that the war on "fossil fuels" adds to the costs of every item in the stores, through higher costs of shipping, preserving, growing, manufacturing, packaging, harvesting, and even having increased to cost just to get to the store.

All those increased costs end up in the price to consumers.

My paycheck hasn't increased, but my expenses sure have.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis