Author Topic: Holy C^%@, Authoritarian Evil of ESG Emerges at Texas Hearing  (Read 224 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Holy C^%@, Authoritarian Evil of ESG Emerges at Texas Hearing
« on: December 16, 2022, 12:44:32 pm »

CLIMATE UGLINESS
Holy C^%@, Authoritarian Evil of ESG Emerges at Texas Hearing

10 hours ago Charles Rotter 17 Comments
The pushback against ESG steps into high gear with hearing at the Texas Senate Committee on State Affairs.

Originally tweeted by Will Hild (@WillHild) on December 15, 2022.

.@SenBryanHughes starts off the Texas Senate Committee on State Affairs ESG hearing by laying out how the ESG agenda poses a threat to both the security of American families and our overall national security:

Texas State Sen. @loiskolkhorst highlights how ESG investing is an abandonment of fiduciary duty, because ESG funds routinely underperform benchmark indexes:

The first witness, @bmbrigham, told the story of how Wall Street’s ESG scam has affected him and his business personally, outlining how @CreditSuisse ( $CS ) indicated that they would deny him for a loan if he didn’t tweet out various points praising the green energy agenda:

Executive Chairman of Brigham Minerals, @bmbrigham, highlights how companies in China, using slave labor to produce solar panels, are being given higher ESG ratings than his company because his company operates in the oil & gas industry:

Absolute insanity.

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2022/12/15/holy-c-authoritarian-evil-of-esg-emerges-at-texas-hearing/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Holy C^%@, Authoritarian Evil of ESG Emerges at Texas Hearing
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2022, 01:02:01 pm »
ESG, and its Godfather Blackrock's Fink is hell bent on institutionalizing the global climate change scam, and is just that close to being able to hold the entire financial sector hostage to his ideological intent of third world wealth re-distribution.

I ask that all of you ask your brokers about boycotting or at least protesting ESG friendly mutual funds if it makes sense, or does not put you in a bind (i.e capital gains, brokerage fees, premature distirbutions, etc.)

In my case, I have well over a dozen Blackrock Funds, and am not in a position to to take capital gains whammy, but sure as hell can take the option of not  re-investing my divys back into the fund.  Made that call several months ago, after Blackrock's intense involvement became more evident.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2022, 01:17:18 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.