Author Topic: Elevated Living Standards Contradict Climate Doomsayers  (Read 131 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Elevated Living Standards Contradict Climate Doomsayers
« on: December 16, 2022, 12:38:45 pm »

Elevated Living Standards Contradict Climate Doomsayers
By Vijay Jayaraj
December 14, 2022

Climate protestors destroying artworks and gluing themselves to roads without offering a shred of evidence for their alarm exhibit a malicious stupidity that is blind to the actual state of the world.

Why do these activists not hold up placards with graphs, histograms, and Venn diagrams? Because actual data show that life today is much better than at any time in human history. Ignored is the fact that the change in climate has made Earth better and helped to advance humanity.

Much of the progress in the last three centuries hinged on one important event in the 17th century: the waning of the Little Ice Age, which finally ended in the 1800s. Contrary to popular media and the politically correct, climate change has aided in the unprecedented growth of human civilization.

https://www.realclearenergy.org/articles/2022/12/14/elevated_living_standards_contradict_climate_doomsayers_870053.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson