Author Topic: Disgraced Nuclear Official’s Security Clearance Doesn’t Add Up, Professionals Say  (Read 259 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Disgraced Nuclear Official’s Security Clearance Doesn’t Add Up, Professionals Say
Story by James Lynch • Wednesday

Former officials in multiple presidential administrations are questioning how disgraced genderfluid Biden Energy Department official Sam Brinton received a high level security clearance.

An outspoken LGBTQ activist who goes by they/them pronouns, Brinton was appointed in February and was the first genderfluid person to hold a federal leadership role. Brinton was fired, however, after allegedly stealing luggage at airports in Minnesota and Las Vegas. The former official now faces a felony charge for the alleged theft in Minneapolis, while Vegas authorities have issued a grand larceny charge.   

Inconsistencies in Brinton’s origin story were highlighted by news site LGBTQ Nation, pointing to a lack of transparency and differing accounts given by Brinton’s since Brinton first rose to prominence as an LGBTQ activist in 2010.

A former Justice Department Official in the Environment and Natural Resources Division told the Daily Caller it’s possible due diligence on Brinton was sidestepped over concerns about discrimination law and public accusations of discrimination against an LGBTQ person. Such an action would be irresponsible, the former official said, as Brinton’s position within the Energy Department requires comprehensive knowledge of America’s nuclear secrets and extra vetting known as a Q clearance, which can take months to obtain if the bureaucratic process is not expedited.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/disgraced-nuclear-official-s-security-clearance-doesn-t-add-up-professionals-say/ar-AA15inaJ?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=768bef3ab58d4af7813bb0e3c484e2c9
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
So they pushed his clearance through based on his checkmarks in other boxes, with full contempt for fundamental safeguards for national security.

Nothing like placing sick faggotry ahead of the Republic.

Heads should roll, from the top down.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis