Author Topic: AIM mobile billboard confronts Berkeley Law’s ‘Ban on Jews’  (Read 158 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
AIM mobile billboard confronts Berkeley Law’s ‘Ban on Jews’

by Accuracy In Media on October 13, 2022

Accuracy in Media launched geotargeted ads and a mobile billboard campaign Thursday at the University of California at Berkeley to confront the “Ban on Jews.”

This comes after nine student organizations at Berkeley Law adopted a bylaw that bars “speakers that have expressed and continued to hold views… in support of Zionism, the apartheid state of Israel, and the occupation of Palestine” from addressing their groups.

“We do not know if these organizers openly support genocide or are just led by ignorant fools. But we do know that antisemitism has no place in our society,” said Adam Guillette, president of Accuracy in Media.

AIM launched an action alert at BerkeleyBANSJews.com. Advocates can send one message that goes to all the organizations that adopted the bylaw. Accuracy in Media is encouraging people to politely tell these students them to stop their hateful actions and embrace tolerance.

https://www.aim.org/activism-category/aim-mobile-billboard-confronts-berkeley-laws-ban-on-jews/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson