Author Topic: MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT! My official Donald Trump Digital Trading Card collection is here!  (Read 2332 times)

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
If only he had thought about doing any of this while he was President.
Most of this has only been demonstrably true after the 2020 election/steal.

It isn't that we didn't know something wasn't hinky as all get-out, but with Elon Musk dropping Twitter files, now we have proof, not just of the events occurring, but of who the actors were who were involved in the suppression of free speech, coordinated by and in collusion with persons in the Federal Government. The ability to name names exists now, and the proof exists, too.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Donald Trump Drops His 'Major Announcement,' and I Can't Stop Laughing
By Bonchie | 12:30 PM on December 15, 2022

https://twitter.com/SaraCarterDC/status/1603389150329200643

https://twitter.com/meridithmcgraw/status/1603419655925911554

excerpt:

I’m sorry, what? Who on his team thought this was a good idea and how much are they getting paid for it? There’s no way Trump came up with this himself if for no other reason than him not being technically savvy enough (try explaining NFTs to your grandfather). This was the work of someone in his orbit looking to make a quick buck.

Still, when Trump puts his name on something, he’s responsible for it, and this feels a bit much. Serious presidential campaigns that want to help their party don’t introduce grifting NFT scams meant to deprive dementia-ridden old ladies of their cash. I mean, I thought the Save America PAC’s fundraising tactics were bad, but holy cow, this is next level.

This entire thing feels an awful lot like a cash grab from someone who doesn’t actually expect to win in 2024 and can see the gravy train coming to an end. I hate to say that, but selling NFTs? Come on. Even his most ardent supporters have to be looking sideways at this and questioning his motives. And to string them along for days, making it seem like he had something actually important to say? That’s kind of mean.

more
https://redstate.com/bonchie/2022/12/15/donald-trump-drops-his-major-announcement-and-i-cant-stop-laughing-n674044
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online DefiantMassRINO

Finally a stocking stuffer for my Limousine Liberal in-laws.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline Idiot

Well...at least this is confirmation that Trump is not electable anymore.

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
And Biden takes the easy lay-up...

https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1603455603606798378

Of course he did, why wouldn't he? Trump made it easy. Of course maybe 10% of Americans will see this on Twitter.

All we need is a miracle at this point, folks...

Online corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline berdie

I am hoping beyond hope that this a joke. But I'm afraid it's not.

If a joke...he really has lost it. The media just waits to pounce on him....this will be a huuuge pounce.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Ya fell for the trick.....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Ya fell for the trick.....

What trick? The trick where trump sinks his entire campaign and credibility and beclowns himself?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
What trick? The trick where trump sinks his entire campaign and credibility and beclowns himself?

No, the one were the libs thought he was talking about trading cards.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Times like these I really miss Frank Cannon.

Me too. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Next month version II of the trading cards come out featuring more realistic versions.... big announcement coming next week... /s

Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
Oh it gets better!

Trump’s Badly Photoshopped NFTs Appear to Use Photos From Small Clothing Brands

https://gizmodo.com/donald-trump-nft-trading-cards-1849900531

Over the last 24 hours, fans of ex-President Donald Trump have sat huddled in their chairs, waiting with bated breath for a supposed announcement the once tweeter-in-chief promised would blow their socks off. He posted a video to his Truth Social page showing an image of him in a kind of superhero garb, sporting pecs he most certainly does not have, as laser beams shoot from his eyes. What could this mean? What apocalypse was coming?

On Thursday the grand surprise was finally revealed and it was nothing but another horrific NFT project that, in Trump’s words, featured “amazing ART of my Life & Career!” These “digital trading cards” are indeed just another cash grab NFT project, but the low quality images and the company in charge of the project are a more complicated enigma.

(snip)

The images were so lazy that based on reverse image searches they were edited photos scraped off the internet. It’s unclear if they were edited by hand or perhaps crafted using AI image generation, though the one image of Trump in hunter garb bears a very distinct resemblance to waders crafted by Banded, a hunting apparel company.
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
He has to be trolling.

Just like the NT PAC is doing on this very thread?

At least he made some $$$ doing it.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

At least he made some $$$ doing it.

Next time he should try eBay. 

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.