Author Topic: How can the Anti-Defamation League bash Trump while promoting Al Sharpton?  (Read 263 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
December 15, 2022
How can the Anti-Defamation League bash Trump while promoting Al Sharpton?
By Civis Americanus

The Anti-Defamation League (ADL) published recently the following condemnation of Donald Trump's meeting with white nationalist Nicholas Fuentes: "Trump's willingness to associate with figures who have repeatedly spread antisemitic and white supremacist tropes is deeply concerning and has not gone unnoticed by extremists."

While I have zero use for white nationalists, I am willing to believe that Trump really did not know who Fuentes was because Fuentes is a Hispanic name and white supremacists regard Hispanics as no "whiter" than Jews or Black people.  "According to Fuentes, he is of Mexican descent via his paternal ancestors," so yes, we now have a genuine Mexican white supremacist, but this is not something that most people would expect.

The ADL's "concern" does not, however, seem to extend to its own association with the prominent racist and anti-Semite Al Sharpton.  The ADL's Jonathan Greenblatt (picture here for comparison) appears to be toward the right of this picture, while Sharpton is at the microphone.  Greenblatt said, "I want to thank Reverend Al Sharpton and Janet Murguía for helping to organize this event today, and I want to thank all of my colleagues for coming out."  The idea of any person thanking Sharpton for anything is just as astounding as the discovery of a white supremacist with a name like "Fuentes."

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/12/how_can_the_antidefamation_league_bash_trump_while_promoting_al_sharpton.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: How can the Anti-Defamation League bash Trump while promoting Al Sharpton?
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2022, 05:22:15 pm »
Trump is white,and Sharpie is black.

It really IS that simple in their alleged minds.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline EdinVA

Re: How can the Anti-Defamation League bash Trump while promoting Al Sharpton?
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2022, 10:47:30 pm »
An elected representative is supposed to represent ALL of his/her constituents, not just the ones that shove money in their pockets so it bothers me none that Trump is willing to talk to folks of all stripes.Contrast that with my 2 meetings with Pelosi's staff and they refuse to even listen to anything they disagree with.
Sharpton is nothing but a user, he uses people then tosses them away, he is not even worth of a comparison.