Author Topic: Heroes Down: Bay St. Louis PD Sgt. Steven Robin And Officer Branden Estorffe Murdered While Respondi  (Read 557 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Heroes Down: Bay St. Louis PD Sgt. Steven Robin And Officer Branden Estorffe Murdered While Responding To Welfare Check

Holly Matkin
14 hours ago
Bay St. Louis, MS – Bay St. Louis Police Department (BSLPD) Sergeant Steven Robin and Officer Branden Estorffe were murdered in the line of duty while responding to welfare check early Wednesday morning, according to investigators.

The incident occurred at a Motel 6 on Highway 90 at about 4:30 a.m. on Dec. 14, WLOX reported.

When they arrived at the scene, Sgt. Robin, 34, and Officer Estorffe, 23, made contact with a woman who was sitting in a parked vehicle with a juvenile female inside, according to WLOX.

The woman was later identified as 43-year-old Amy Anderson, police said.

https://policetribune.com/heroes-down-bay-st-louis-pd-sgt-steven-robin-and-officer-branden-estorffe-murdered-while-responding-to-welfare-check/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
What the hell, the shooter wasn't just some thug she was a veterinarian, so a well educated professional. What would drive such a person to murder two police officers and then possibly herself? Here is a link to newer information.

https://www.wlox.com/2022/12/15/ocean-springs-veterinarian-identified-shooter-bay-st-louis-case/

Offline mountaineer

Amy Brogdon Anderson’s daughter reportedly handed her gun used to kill cops
By Dana Kennedy   
December 17, 2022 2:41pm Updated

The 8-year-old daughter of the Mississippi veterinarian who was shot dead at a Motel 6 after killing two cops said she handed her mom the gun used to ambush the officers.

“Momma told me to give her the gun, so I gave her the gun,” the blood-spattered child told another guest at the motel, after the cops were ambushed, the Daily Mail reported Saturday.

The girl also said she saw her mother, Amy Brogdon Anderson, shoot the officers.

“Momma shot the cops and momma was shot. Her eyes are open and she is breathing a little bit,” the girl told the other guest. ...
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline GtHawk

Amy Brogdon Anderson’s daughter reportedly handed her gun used to kill cops
By Dana Kennedy   
December 17, 2022 2:41pm Updated

The 8-year-old daughter of the Mississippi veterinarian who was shot dead at a Motel 6 after killing two cops said she handed her mom the gun used to ambush the officers.

“Momma told me to give her the gun, so I gave her the gun,” the blood-spattered child told another guest at the motel, after the cops were ambushed, the Daily Mail reported Saturday.

The girl also said she saw her mother, Amy Brogdon Anderson, shoot the officers.

“Momma shot the cops and momma was shot. Her eyes are open and she is breathing a little bit,” the girl told the other guest. ...
I can't imagine how sick the family life must have been in that home, to make your child a party(apparently willing party) to cold blooded murder **nononono* This kids going to be screwed up for life!

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Apparently, this event was triggered by the police, after a lengthy interview, saying they were going to call Child Protective Services. Ironically, that's likely where the kid will end up, now.

Anyone who has been ever unjustly accused by such organizations knows what hell it can be trying to keep or get your kid back from them. It can take a lot of lawyer time, and sometimes months or years for a parent to prove that nothing was amiss to begin with, and that experience can really mess with a family. There is a flat-out assumption of guilt throughout the system, 4th, 14th, and 5th Amendment Rights are meaningless, and nothing is needed but a second-hand rumor and a phone call to set it in motion.

It would be interesting to know just what sort of backstory is there, and I would bet this woman had had dealings with them before. Still, not the way to keep your kid out of their clutches.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline GtHawk

Apparently, this event was triggered by the police, after a lengthy interview, saying they were going to call Child Protective Services. Ironically, that's likely where the kid will end up, now.

Anyone who has been ever unjustly accused by such organizations knows what hell it can be trying to keep or get your kid back from them. It can take a lot of lawyer time, and sometimes months or years for a parent to prove that nothing was amiss to begin with, and that experience can really mess with a family. There is a flat-out assumption of guilt throughout the system, 4th, 14th, and 5th Amendment Rights are meaningless, and nothing is needed but a second-hand rumor and a phone call to set it in motion.

It would be interesting to know just what sort of backstory is there, and I would bet this woman had had dealings with them before. Still, not the way to keep your kid out of their clutches.
What you say is true, but sometimes...sometimes the concern over how a child is being treated are justified. There are plenty of instances were children were abused to death and all because child services didn't do their job. As you say knowing the back story is very important to understanding all of this, if we ever actually learn the story.