Author Topic: Chairman of Jan 6 Select (Witch Hunt) Committee Withdraws Subpeona Against Verizon For Mike Lindell’  (Read 329 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

Chairman of Jan 6 Select (Witch Hunt) Committee Withdraws Subpeona Against Verizon For Mike Lindell’s Phone Records After He Sues Nancy Pelosi

Benny Thompson, chairman of the Jan 6 (Witch Hunt) Committee, has officially withdrawn the subpoena request on behalf of the committee for  Mike Lindell’s phone records after he filed a lawsuit against the unpopular Speaker of the House, Nancy Pelosi.

We spoke with Mike Lindell, who explained that he sued the “unselect committee” almost immediately after he received their subpoena. “Sorry, but you’re not getting my records,” Mike said, adding, “It’s against the constitution, and I wasn’t even there!” Mike was referring to the Capitol building, which he was nowhere near when it was breached.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/12/breaking-chairman-jan-6-select-witch-hunt-committee-withdraws-subpeona-verizon-mike-lindells-phone-records-sues-nancy-pelosi/
The Republic is lost.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Wonder how much money Lindell lost for speaking his political mind?

I am sure Nancy will happy to reimburse him for his loss.  /s
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Wonder how much money Lindell lost for speaking his political mind?

I am sure Nancy will happy to reimburse him for his loss.  /s
Reimburse him? Not in cash, maybe she'll throw him a stock tip like she does to hubby though.