Author Topic: The Fed Believes Inflation Will Be 2% in 2023… GOOD LUCK WITH THAT!  (Read 398 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Fed Believes Inflation Will Be 2% in 2023… GOOD LUCK WITH THAT!
Phoenix Capital Research's Photo
by Phoenix Capital Research
Wednesday, Dec 14, 2022 - 8:23

By Graham Summers, MBA

The Fed will end its two-day Federal Open Market Committee (FOMC) meeting today at 2PM East Standard Time. 

The known universe expects the Fed to raise rates by 0.5%. And the current consensus is that by this time next year, inflation will be down near 2%.

It’d be hilarious if it didn’t involve so much suffering.

To understand what I mean by this, let’s wind the clocks back a year to the Fed’s December 15th 2021, FOMC meeting. At that time, the Fed had only just decided that inflation was NOT “transitory.”   

Bear in mind, inflation has measured by the Consumer Price Index (CPI) had cleared 5% in June of 2021. It had since increased to over 7% as of December 2021.

more
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2022-12-14/fed-believes-inflation-will-be-2-2023-good-luck
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
Re: The Fed Believes Inflation Will Be 2% in 2023… GOOD LUCK WITH THAT!
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2022, 01:20:54 pm »
It'll be 2% if there is a massive '29-'32 like market crash.

Fed knows something we don't?   :pondering:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2022, 01:27:06 pm »
The feds will get inflation down to 2% no matter how much money they have to print....  :whistle:

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2022, 01:35:21 pm »
The feds will get inflation down to 2% no matter how much money they have to print....  :whistle:

:silly: :silly: :silly:

Reminds me of that dimocratic congressman back during the inception of EPA, and establishment of water quality standards.

An engineer was going over the scientific rationale of permitting standards of a pH of between 6-9.

A democratic congresscritter chimed in, banged his fist on the desk, and said....   "Damn it....  I want these pH's down to ZERO!!!!!
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.