Author Topic: BREAKING: President Trump Shares He’ll Be Making a MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT TOMORROW  (Read 2728 times)

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

BREAKING: President Trump Shares He’ll Be Making a MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT TOMORROW

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Another look at me moment, it has been almost a week now.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Idiot

Trump's 'Major Announcement' Revealed as $99 Trading Cards of Himself

The "major announcement" hyped by former President Donald Trump and expected to be anything from his VP pick to a return to Twitter turned out to be the launch of a digital trading card line.

"My official Donald Trump Digital Trading Card collection is here!" Trump wrote in a Truth Social post on Thursday. "These limited edition cards feature amazing ART of my Life & Career! Collect all of your favorite Trump Digital Trading Cards, very much like a baseball card, but hopefully much more exciting."

Trump said the cards, which cost $99 each, "would make a great Christmas gift."

"Don't Wait," he said. "They will be gone, I believe, very quickly!"

Offline Idiot

The "major announcement" hyped by former President Donald Trump and expected to be anything from his VP pick to a return to Twitter turned out to be the launch of a digital trading card line.

"My official Donald Trump Digital Trading Card collection is here!" Trump wrote in a Truth Social post on Thursday. "These limited edition cards feature amazing ART of my Life & Career! Collect all of your favorite Trump Digital Trading Cards, very much like a baseball card, but hopefully much more exciting."

He's become quite the joke!

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

You know you are supposed to include Babylon Bee links when you post some of their biting satire!!!!!   :cool:
« Last Edit: December 15, 2022, 10:03:13 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher

Offline mountaineer

Robby Starbuck
@robbystarbuck
Hard truth time: This is not good. We’re facing a threat to civilization from far left Marxist extremists. Teasing NFT cards as a major announcement is not the kind of fight people want to see now. These are dark times. Love the guy but this turns many off. Agree or disagree?
11:43 AM · Dec 15, 2022
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
I can't wait to put these in my collection, right next to my degree from Trump University and my fine collection of Trump wines.

Offline corbe

:thumbsup:
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Idiot

I can't wait to put these in my collection, right next to my degree from Trump University and my fine collection of Trump wines.
:mauslaff: :mauslaff: :mauslaff:

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
So Trump is selling NFTs of himself.

Since he's so interested in hopping on an outdated fad, I'm sure tomorrow we will see him unveil his new pet rock collection!
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline corbe

Kinda smells like Steve Bannon and his 'Build the Wall' private fund.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline goatprairie

Since he's so interested in hopping on an outdated fad, I'm sure tomorrow we will see him unveil his new pet rock collection!
You mean you haven't gotten in on the bottom floor of Trump's personalized rocks?  :silly:

Offline roamer_1

A friend of mine down in Bozeman made his fortune dressing moose poop up like fancy candy, in a fancy box. No tellin what folks might buy.

Offline libertybele

I went on Amazon and did a Trump 'bobblehead' search. It is amazing how much Trump crappola there is.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.