Author Topic: Biden Administration Announces $55 Billion Gift for Africa  (Read 491 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden Administration Announces $55 Billion Gift for Africa
« on: December 14, 2022, 09:07:37 pm »
Biden Administration Announces $55 Billion Gift for Africa

John Hayward 14 Dec 2022

The White House on Monday announced $55 billion in economic aid, health care, and security support for Africa.

President Joe Biden hosted a meeting for African leaders that began on Tuesday, during which the White House promised more details of the massive benefits package would be divulged.

“Working closely with Congress, the U.S. will commit $55 billion to Africa over the course of the next three years across a wide range of sectors to tackle the core challenges of our time,” White House National Security Adviser Jake Sullivan told reporters on Monday.

Sullivan said the funds would support the African Union’s Agenda 2063 plan for economic development, in a rather transparent attempt to dispel any notion that the U.S. seeks to control the destiny of African nations.

“That is not an American document. It is not an American Vision. It is the African Union’s document,” Sullivan insisted.

The White House was equally transparent in its desire to avoid being seen as buying influence in Africa to counter the political investments China and Russia have been making.

“It’s not going to be attempting to compare and contrast. This is going to be about what we can offer. It’s going to be a positive proposition about the United States, its partnership with Africa,” Sullivan bluntly insisted.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/africa/2022/12/14/biden-administration-announces-55-billion-gift-for-africa/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Biden Administration Announces $55 Billion Gift for Africa
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2022, 11:45:57 pm »
NO.

Won't this have to be voted on by the next Congress?
What are the odds the House Republicans will fight it?

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2022, 12:04:40 am »
What about a $55 BILLION gift for America to complete building our border wall???
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2022, 12:08:16 am »
the 'Biden Administration' isn't gifting jack! They are robbing the American people to gift criminals that won't let more than pennies if that reach the Black African people who are apparently incapable of taking care of themselves as they have proven by destroying pretty much everything that the White Africans had created.

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2022, 12:19:01 am »
What about a $55 BILLION gift for America to complete building our border wall???

Democrats would rather send it to third-world authoritarians, because they more closely reflect their values.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2022, 12:24:37 am »
I thought Africa was Bono's and the Gates Foundation's territory.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2022, 12:32:19 am »
I thought Africa was Bono's and the Gates Foundation's territory.
And China's

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2022, 01:10:09 am »
Why only $55 billion? (/s)

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2022, 04:01:00 am »
Why only $55 billion? (/s)
He can only filter so many kickbacks through the bead and trinket concessions.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis