Author Topic: UK: Muslim attacker who randomly assaults Jews in the streets gets to use the special ‘Muslim-Get-Ou  (Read 362 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
UK: Muslim attacker who randomly assaults Jews in the streets gets to use the special ‘Muslim-Get-Out-of-Jail-Free-Card’ to avoid prison
AUGUST 23, 2023 BY BARENAKEDISLAM

Abdullah Qureshi, a 31-year-old Muslim man who travelled almost 200 miles to attack Jewish people has been sentenced to a hospital order, rather than to prison, under the Mental Health Act. Also banned from contacting his victims for 10 years, Qureshi travelled from Dewsbury in West Yorkshire to Stamford Hill in east London, which has a large Jewish population, before assaulting three passers-by he believed were Jews because of the clothes they were wearing.

IndependentHe was sentenced at Wood Green Crown Court to a hospital order under the Mental Health Act as well as being banned from contacting his victims and entering the London borough of Hackney, where the attacks took place, for a decade.

He hit a teacher on the head with a bottle, attacked a 14-year-old boy on his way to school and punched a 64-year-old man on his way to a synagogue over a two-hour period on August 18 2021. His third victim said the attack has left him with post-traumatic stress disorder.

His trial at Stratford Magistrates’ Court heard the defendant was playing Arabic music on his mobile phone before he hit teacher Chaine Greenfeld in the head with a bottle as he stood in the street at around 6.40pm. “I felt shocked,” Mr Greenfield said while giving evidence from behind a screen.

https://barenakedislam.com/2023/08/23/uk-muslim-attacker-who-randomly-assaults-jews-in-the-streets-gets-to-use-the-special-muslim-get-out-of-jail-free-card-to-avoid-prison/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Kamaji

Offline PeteS in CA

The Mental Health Act is a Muslim-Get-Out-of-Jail-Free-Card? Seriously? The Mental Health Act is only used for criminals who are Muslims?

Muslim-Baiting like this only differs from Jew-Baiting in having a different target. It's what BareNakedIslam does.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.