State Chapters > Florida

DeSantis Petitions Florida Supreme Court For Grand Jury Investigation Into Pfizer, Moderna

<< < (2/7) > >>

Wingnut:

--- Quote from: mystery-ak on December 13, 2022, 07:02:25 pm ---DeSantis Petitions Florida Supreme Court For Grand Jury Investigation Into Pfizer, Moderna

Republican Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis announced Tuesday he’s petitioning Florida’s Supreme Court to impanel a grand jury to investigate Pfizer and Moderna.

DeSantis made the announcement during a “COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine Accountability Roundtable” Tuesday morning, which featured Florida Surgeon General Joseph Ladapo and other experts such as Dr. Jay Bhattacharya and Dr. Martin Kulldorff. The roundtable also included testimonials from individuals who said they experienced severe adverse effects after receiving mRNA COVID-19 vaccines.

--- End quote ---

I really like this guy.

roamer_1:

--- Quote from: Wingnut on December 15, 2022, 02:26:46 am ---I really like this guy.

--- End quote ---

Yeah. Me too.  happy77

Free Vulcan:
This is a good reason as to why I like DeSantis. He has a great sense of where and how to exactly attack the woke Great Reset Left.

roamer_1:

--- Quote from: Free Vulcan on December 15, 2022, 03:54:38 am ---This is a good reason as to why I like DeSantis. He has a great sense of where and how to exactly attack the woke Great Reset Left.

--- End quote ---

And with no grandstanding... just matter of fact... Walks soft and carries a big stick.
And I have yet to be surprised.

catfish1957:
Cutting through the bullshit.....

Building a critical bridge in 3 days to accelerate Hurricane Response.
Quietly, leading the charge toward calling out the criminal inoculation of an unknowing populus.

This is what you call leadership.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version