Author Topic: DeSantis Petitions Florida Supreme Court For Grand Jury Investigation Into Pfizer, Moderna  (Read 4301 times)

Offline DefiantMassRINO

This is where my mind goes:

1.) DeSantis is deflecting attention from his epic fail of a Presidential run.
2.) DeSantis is distracting attention away from a developing scandal.
3.) DeSantis is attempting to get back in Trump's good graces.

Why this?  Why now?  Is he trying to get his MAGA mojo back?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline roamer_1

This is long standing... And this is DeSantis, getting right back to business, for the People of Florida.
Too bad y'all will be stuck with a big government liberal instead.

Offline Polly Ticks

Meh, I don't think so.  He kicked off the process in mid-December; they are just now releasing some of their findings. 
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor

Not Now, Back on the 12th of December.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Cutting through the bullshit.....

Building a critical bridge in 3 days to accelerate Hurricane Response.
Quietly, leading the charge toward calling out the criminal inoculation of an unknowing populus.

This is what you call leadership.
Yep.  He even took on the Rat.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Meh, I don't think so.  He kicked off the process in mid-December; they are just now releasing some of their findings.

:yowsa: pointing-up
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline mountaineer

The grand jury process began in Dec. 2022. How could it have anything to do with how DeSantis was to do in the Iowa caucuses over a year  later? Was he psychic?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

Federal agencies refuse to cooperate with Florida grand jury investigating COVID-19 vaccines, interim report reveals
By Social Links for Victor Nava
Published Feb. 2, 2024, 10:45 p.m. ET

Federal agencies have declined to help a Florida grand jury convened by Republican Gov. Ron DeSantis investigate the efficacy of COVID-19 vaccines, the panel said Friday.

In their refusal to participate, some witnesses have told the grand jury that “professional or personal consequences” may arise from their cooperation with the probe, while others have been critical of the “fairness” of the investigation, the panel noted in a 33-page interim report on the inquiry.

"Unfortunately, not all our investigative efforts have been met with fulsome cooperation,” the grand jury report states. “Some prospective witnesses have elected not to testify, often citing potential professional or personal consequences arising from their involvement with the Statewide Grand Jury process.”  ...

None of the federal agencies involved in the rollout of the COVID-19 vaccines have been forthcoming with information, the grand jury has discovered, and the panel said it has no legal power to force the agencies to furnish information. ...
New York Post
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Grand jury: Government response to COVID really about one thing

WND 2/6/2024

'Had nothing to do with science. We must never allow this again'

A grand jury in Florida that reviewed the government's response to the coronavirus pandemic, which killed millions around the globe after it emerged from a Chinese lab experimenting on bat viruses, found it was all about "control."

"This first report from the grand jury only confirms what we knew from the beginning of the COVID crisis," explained Liberty Counsel chief Mat Staver, whose organization has battled the unconstitutional actions taken by the government against private and religious individuals and organizations because of COVID.

"It is no surprise that the government’s response inflicted [devastating] collateral damage on Floridians and the nation. Common sense tells us that extended use of masks, lockdowns, social distancing, and school closures harm people and result in severe social distress.

"The government’s response to the crisis had nothing to do with science, rather it was about control. We must never allow this again."

Staver's comments were in response to the release of an initial report from Florida's 22nd statewide grand jury.

Its itnerim report found that "masks, social distancing, and lockdowns were ineffective and 'did not significantly change the overall risk' from the SARS-CoV-2 virus."

The report stems from a request in 2022 by Gov. Ron DeSantis for the Florida Supreme Court to call a grand jury to "investigate pharmaceutical manufacturers and other medical associations or organizations for crimes and wrongdoing committed against Floridians related to the COVID-19 shot."

Members called to convene were "apolitical" and were not public officials, having "no specific agenda" regarding COVID and those shots, Liberty Counsel reported.

More: https://www.wnd.com/2024/02/grand-jury-government-response-covid-really-one-thing/