Author Topic: DeSantis Petitions Florida Supreme Court For Grand Jury Investigation Into Pfizer, Moderna  (Read 4264 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
DeSantis Petitions Florida Supreme Court For Grand Jury Investigation Into Pfizer, Moderna

Dylan Housman
Chief Foreign Affairs Correspondent
December 13, 2022 1:12 PM ET

Republican Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis announced Tuesday he’s petitioning Florida’s Supreme Court to impanel a grand jury to investigate Pfizer and Moderna.

DeSantis made the announcement during a “COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine Accountability Roundtable” Tuesday morning, which featured Florida Surgeon General Joseph Ladapo and other experts such as Dr. Jay Bhattacharya and Dr. Martin Kulldorff. The roundtable also included testimonials from individuals who said they experienced severe adverse effects after receiving mRNA COVID-19 vaccines.

https://twitter.com/JeremyRedfernFL/status/1602705536574783488

more
https://dailycaller.com/2022/12/13/ron-desantis-pfizer-moderna-vaccine-accountability-grand-jury/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Good! We'll see where this goes.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline libertybele

Good! We'll see where this goes.

Ron is stepping on big Pharma's toes. We shall see.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Florida to Take Lead in Investigating COVID-19 Vaccine “Wrongdoing,” Myocarditis, Sudden Death

The Post & Email  12/13/2022

In the last few minutes of his Tuesday-morning roundtable on the COVID-19 “pandemic” and the federal government’s monolithic promotion of vaccine products rushed to market in late 2020, recently-reelected Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) announced he has petitioned the Florida Supreme Court to empanel a “statewide grand jury to investigate any and all wrongdoing with respect to COVID-19 vaccines.”

Such a probe “will come with legal processes,” he added, “that will be able to get more information and to bring legal accountability for those who committed misconduct.”

“A thorough investigation” is needed into “the shots,” DeSantis said, and patient data is lacking from vaccine manufacturers.

DeSantis’s declarations begin at 1:22:19 in the video podcast.

A bill to “protect” physicians from having to adhere to “orthodoxy” will be introduced in the new legislature, DeSantis said, in contrast to one passed in California criminalizing medical speech considered “misinformation.”

“Most of the people who got it right were in the minority when it came to some of the professional opinions…,” DeSantis said, citing “Fauci-ism,” a reference to NIAID Director Dr. Anthony S. Fauci, who is officially retiring on Friday after more than four decades in government.

During the 98-minute conference, scientists, researchers and medical doctors spoke about censorship and the intimidation of physicians from speaking their minds about their pandemic observations for fear of losing their medical licenses and ability to make a living.

More: https://www.thepostemail.com/2022/12/13/florida-to-take-lead-in-investigating-covid-19-vaccine-wrongdoing-myocarditis-sudden-death/

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Townhall.com
@townhallcom

CNN: "Ron DeSantis. He's now asking the Florida Supreme Court to green-light an investigation into...any and all wrongdoing...with respect to COVID-19 vaccines."

FAUCI: "I don't have a clue what he's asking for...What's the problem with vaccines?"

https://twitter.com/townhallcom/status/1603067124888604673?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1603067124888604673%7Ctwgr%5E43873a745f4b5a8f568c2e0334952bc6b4bdd74b%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fcitizenfreepress.com%2Fbreaking%2Ffauci-responds-to-florida-investigation-of-vaccines%2F

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
DeSantis Petitions Florida Supreme Court For Grand Jury Investigation Into Pfizer, Moderna

Republican Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis announced Tuesday he’s petitioning Florida’s Supreme Court to impanel a grand jury to investigate Pfizer and Moderna.

DeSantis made the announcement during a “COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine Accountability Roundtable” Tuesday morning, which featured Florida Surgeon General Joseph Ladapo and other experts such as Dr. Jay Bhattacharya and Dr. Martin Kulldorff. The roundtable also included testimonials from individuals who said they experienced severe adverse effects after receiving mRNA COVID-19 vaccines.

I really like this guy.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online roamer_1

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
This is a good reason as to why I like DeSantis. He has a great sense of where and how to exactly attack the woke Great Reset Left.
The Republic is lost.

Online roamer_1

This is a good reason as to why I like DeSantis. He has a great sense of where and how to exactly attack the woke Great Reset Left.

And with no grandstanding... just matter of fact... Walks soft and carries a big stick.
And I have yet to be surprised.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Cutting through the bullshit.....

Building a critical bridge in 3 days to accelerate Hurricane Response.
Quietly, leading the charge toward calling out the criminal inoculation of an unknowing populus.

This is what you call leadership.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

There was a (never ending) federal emergency giving Pharma its immunity ---- we all know this and so does Ron DeSantis.   He, too, signed off on the emergency orders to receive federal money from the first two trillion spent on COVID. 

The serious investigation is being led by Rànd Paul ànd coordinated with the new House.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
There was a (never ending) federal emergency giving Pharma its immunity ---- we all know this and so does Ron DeSantis.   He, too, signed off on the emergency orders to receive federal money from the first two trillion spent on COVID. 

The serious investigation is being led by Rànd Paul ànd coordinated with the new House.
Yeah Yeah Di Santi bad

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

You'll  say anything to make disparing remarks about anyone who might threaten Trump's political fortunes.  You are so damned predictable.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

You'll  say anything to make disparing remarks about anyone who might threaten Trump's political fortunes.  You are so damned predictable.

Sorry you feel his way @catfish1957    :shrug:

What, in your opinion is the reason for the governor seeking permission from the state's SC to convene a grand jury?   My opinion, posted above, is questionable jurisdiction --- what's yours?
« Last Edit: December 15, 2022, 03:38:25 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Sorry you feel his way @catfish1957   What, in your opinion is the reason for the governor seeking permission from the state's SC to convene a grand jury?  I gave you mine,  what's yours?

The FACT that he lacks any authority to do it himself might have something to do with it @Right_in_Virginia 
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Um, how about investigating Big Pharma, benefit managers, and big chain pharmacies for racketeering and non-competive practices?

Investigating MRNA vaccines is backward looking and may encourge Pharma companies to move outside the US.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

The FACT that he lacks any authority to do it himself might have something to do with it @Right_in_Virginia 

Is this because it's intended to be a statewide grànd jury?  @Bigun

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Is this because it's intended to be a statewide grànd jury?  @Bigun

It has to do with Republican form of government @Right_in_Virginia Three separate and distinct branches and all that.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

It has to do with Republican form of government @Right_in_Virginia Three separate and distinct branches and all that.

Does every grand jury in FL require sign off from the SC prior to convening?   @Bigun

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Does every grand jury in FL require sign off from the SC prior to convening?   @Bigun

No.  Local jurisdictions have the power to do that in their jurisdictions. @Right_in_Virginia

- J. R. R. Tolkien

No.  Local jurisdictions have the power to do that in their jurisdictions. @Right_in_Virginia

Thanks @Bigun

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

The Florida Supreme Court approved GOP Gov. Ron DeSantis’ request to convene a grand jury to investigate any wrongdoing related to the Covid-19 vaccines.

DeSantis called for the investigation in a Dec. 13 petition to the court, which goes through claims made by pharmaceutical companies and government officials about how covid-19 vaccines could “reduce the spread of disease.”

https://www.conservativereview.com/florida-supreme-court-approves-ron-desantis-grand-jury-to-investigate-pharma-companies-2659002758.html
The Republic is lost.

Offline libertybele

Gotta love Ron!  This is why it is critical to have conservatives at the state and local levels. Ron is taking full advantage.   :patriot:

Without a conservative majority he wouldn't be making nearly the progress that he has. 

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mountaineer

Feb. 2, 2024 UPDATE

READ: The first presentation of the FL Grand Jury investigating COVID.  Note: they state they aren’t finished yet.
First Interim Report of the 22d Statewide Grand Jury.

Snippets: Federal officials and agencies refused to testify and can’t be compelled. Further, report acknowledges inflated numbers due to cash incentive benefitting hospitals.

Grand Jury acknowledges inflated death numbers arising from passing “with” rather than “from” COVID. Additionally, acknowledges a cash “death” benefit granting hospitals and families who agreed to “COVID” death a financial incentive.

https://twitter.com/tracybeanz/status/1753512177355633015

« Last Edit: February 03, 2024, 12:15:27 am by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mountaineer

In its first report, the jury issued findings on the use of lockdowns and masks to contain COVID-19. "We have never had sound evidence of their effectiveness against SARS-CoV-2 transmission in the form of reliable RCTs that demonstrated statistically significant benefits." ...

ON VACCINES: The jury said that the federal bodies responsible for vaccine approval have stonewalled their efforts to obtain testimony. It also said some professionals have cited concerns of "consequences" if they testified before the grand jury. ...

https://twitter.com/FLVoiceNews/status/1753507857004147189
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org