Author Topic: Dianne Feinstein says she won't step down early despite concerning mental health reports  (Read 750 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 December 13, 2022 1:12pm EST
Dianne Feinstein says she won't step down early despite concerning mental health reports
Feinstein, 89, has served in the Senate for roughly 30 years
By Anders Hagstrom | Fox News

Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif., will serve out the remainder of her term despite worrying reports about her mental fitness, she told reporters this week.

Feinstein, 89, has spent roughly 30 years in the Senate, and critics have recently raised questions about her mental health, citing a reportedly failing memory, among other things. Nevertheless, both she and her office said she intends to serve out the rest of her term, which ends in 2024.

"Yes. Absolutely," she told the Los Angeles Times when asked whether she plans to stay on. "There’s still two years, you know. A lot can happen in two years."

Feinstein went on to say that she would come to a decision about whether to run for re-election in 2024 "probably by spring," according to the Times.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dianne-feinstein-wont-step-down-early-despite-concerning-mental-health-reports
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline cato potatoe

Is she trying to pass Strom Thurmond’s record?

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
May she go out feet 1st as soon as possible. 

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
There are alot of geriatrics on both sides who refuse to go. Basically they are addicted to the game even if they are no longer effective.

They think they are doing big, important stuff and as such they think it's too critical of a time to leave, but they are just fooling themselves.

They're all just sniffing adrenaline.
The Republic is lost.

Offline EdinVA

She thinks she is the only holder of truth and virtue and must hang on to protect us from ourselves.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Sorry I don't believe Feinswein is capable of coherent thought or even knowing where she is so I doubt the reporter heard this from her own lips. May the traitorous Beotch find herself in hell ASAP.

Offline rustynail

Only leaving toes up.

Offline libertybele

There are alot of geriatrics on both sides who refuse to go. Basically they are addicted to the game even if they are no longer effective.

They think they are doing big, important stuff and as such they think it's too critical of a time to leave, but they are just fooling themselves.

They're all just sniffing adrenaline.

I agree that we have some dinosaurs on both sides of the aisle; however they are effective in still playing the country club games.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
She's goin' for the RBG award for hangin' on too long...!

Offline Idiot

Why should she retire...at least she can somewhat talk, unlike Fetterman.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Trying to remember when she wasn't brain dead....
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Sorry I don't believe Feinswein is capable of coherent thought or even knowing where she is so I doubt the reporter heard this from her own lips. May the traitorous Beotch find herself in hell ASAP.
Her staffers will prop her up as long as possible, just to keep their jobs.
They did the same thing with Quentin Burdick (D-ND) years ago.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline libertybele

Why should she retire...at least she can somewhat talk, unlike Fetterman.

With time and speech therapy and physical therapy Fetterman may recover.  With Feinstein there is no such therapy that can help her, unless the FDA approves the newest drug out there for dementia but that drug has some pretty horrific side affects.

It's time for McConnell, Feinstein, Biden to step down.  I definitely think strong consideration should be given to term limits. Given that Joe has displayed increased dementia, those who run for the office of President should go through a cognitive test. I also believe that age limits should apply; anyone past the age of 75 should not be allowed to run.  I know that these things will never be put in place, but what we are witnessing is at least reason for considering some limitations especially to the office of President. We have given someone who obviously suffers from dementia the most important position in our country.  It's just plain wrong!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Overly obvious, democrats can be clinically brain dead, and more corrupt than the worst mafia member, even caught in the act.  While an innocent Republican can be run out of town on a rail.  Do people have memories THAT SHORT? ? ?  Can a nation have that many demented/brain dead?
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
When i noticed Satan and his minions preaching from the pulpits and Government treating Christianity as a okague, while treating muslims with honor, it was abundantly clear even that long ago.

I will give them over to confusion....and He did!
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions