Author Topic: Claim: Global Warming Induced Colder Winters Could Cause More Heart Attacks  (Read 482 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Claim: Global Warming Induced Colder Winters Could Cause More Heart Attacks
1 hour ago Eric Worrall 7 Comments
Essay by Eric Worrall

First published JoNova; If we don’t act quickly to prevent more global warming, we could all freeze to death.

HEALTH NEWS

DEC. 12, 2022 / 12:17 PM

Climate change could worsen heart deaths linked to extreme temperatures

By Cara Murez, HealthDay News

Both extremely hot and very cold days take their toll on people who have heart disease, particularly those with heart failure.

A new multinational analysis of 32 million heart-related deaths over the past 40 years found more occurred on days with severe temperatures, an issue that climate change could make even worse.

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2022/12/13/claim-global-warming-induced-colder-winters-could-cause-more-heart-attacks/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
So that's why I had a heart attack about 15 years ago! :tongue2:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Golly, is there nothing globull warming can't do or be blamed for?  :silly:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Word was out back in the day that shoveling snow could cause a heart attack.  My side Hussle 50 years ago was shoveling old peoples sidewalks and mowing their grass in the summer.  I guess people were smarter back then about over doing it.  Now it is blamed on Climate change instead of stupidity
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline roamer_1

Well, no matter what, we KNOW it's not the jab causing more heart attacks... So it must be Gorebull Warming.  :whistle:

Online DB

Truth and science are dead.

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Word was out back in the day that shoveling snow could cause a heart attack.  My side Hussle 50 years ago was shoveling old peoples sidewalks and mowing their grass in the summer.  I guess people were smarter back then about over doing it.  Now it is blamed on Climate change instead of stupidity

I guess the blame game changed to global warming with the advent of snow blowers. :whistle:
Thomas Jefferson