Author Topic: Ex-Twitter censor Yoel Roth and his boyfriend are forced to FLEE their $1.1m home after his thesis -  (Read 704 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ex-Twitter censor Yoel Roth and his boyfriend are forced to FLEE their $1.1m home after his thesis - which supports letting children use gay hook-up app Grindr - is shared by Elon Musk

Twitter's former head of trust and safety received a torrent of threats
    Elon Musk implied in tweets that Roth had advocated for child sexualization
    He shared a snip from Roth's PhD thesis, which mentioned under-18s accessing gay hook-up app Grindr
    Roth wrote that, as underage youngsters use the app anyway, an age-appropriate version should be created to offer help to LGBT youth 

By James Gordon For Dailymail.com

Published: 23:00 EST, 12 December 2022 | Updated: 09:10 EST, 13 December 2022

Twitter's former censor has been forced to flee the $1.1m Bay Area mansion he shares with his boyfriend after Elon Musk shared part of his thesis which suggested letting children access gay hook-up app Grindr.

Yoel Roth, 34, and his partner Nicholas Madsen, 44, moved out of their two-bed, two-bath property in El Cerrito over fears for their safety, after receiving a torrent of threats, the Washington Post reported. 

Musk tweeted: 'Looks like Yoel is in favor of letting children being able to access adult internet services in his PhD thesis.'

He also shared a screenshot of part of the document.  

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11531441/Ex-Twitter-censor-Yoel-Roth-boyfriend-forced-FLEE-t-1-1m-home-Elon-Musk-shared-thesis.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
That's a shame.  People shouldn't hound good folk who promote grooming and pedophilia. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
That's a shame.  People shouldn't hound good folk who promote grooming and pedophilia.
Yeah, "hound" might not be the word for what I feel is appropriate.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Yeah, "hound" might not be the word for what I feel is appropriate.
I wonder if he ever once was concerned or worried about the 'hounding' of conservatives that led to actual physical harm or attempts of physical harm under him?

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Let the pendulum swing.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
You are the bad guy because you won't let me be a grooming pedophile that preys on your kids and grandkids.
The Republic is lost.