Author Topic: Cambridge Dictionary website includes absurd definition for 'woman' that reflects radical leftist ge  (Read 157 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Cambridge Dictionary website includes absurd definition for 'woman' that reflects radical leftist gender ideology
NEWS
ALEX NITZBERGDecember 12, 2022

The Cambridge Dictionary website is promoting radical leftist gender ideology by including definition for the word "woman" that does not reflect biological realities but instead perpetuates the dogmas of the left-wing gender-bending zeitgeist.

While the site does provide an accurate definition of "woman" by defining the word as "an adult female human being," it also provides a definition that says, "An adult who lives and identifies as female though they may have been said to have a different sex at birth."

Example sentences for that definition include, "She was the first trans woman elected to a national office" and "Mary is a woman who was assigned male at birth." A transgender woman is a biological man who identifies as a woman.

The site also includes a definition for the word "man" along the same line.

"They won't stop until we don’t remember what real women are anymore," Megyn Kelly tweeted in response to a tweet from Christopher Rufo, who had highlighted the absurd definition for the word "woman."

https://www.theblaze.com/news/cambridge-dictionary-website-woman-definition
« Last Edit: December 13, 2022, 02:56:12 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson