Author Topic: Judge Orders Kari Lake, Katie Hobbs, Maricopa County Elections Officials to Appear at Emergency Hear  (Read 776 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Judge Orders Kari Lake, Katie Hobbs, Maricopa County Elections Officials to Appear at Emergency Hearing Regarding Election Contest Lawsuit – Listen Live at 11 AM Mountain Here

Judge Peter Thompson has ordered Kari Lake and Defendants Katie Hobbs, the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors, and Elections Directors to appear in court in Kari Lake’s election contest lawsuit against them.

Listen in live here or call 1-917-781-4590: https://tinyurl.com/ibazmc-cvi21

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/12/judge-orders-kari-lake-katie-hobbs-maricopa-county-elections-officials-appear-emergency-hearing-regarding-election-contest-lawsuit-listen-live-11am-mountain/
The Republic is lost.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Well, this is certainly an interesting turn of events.

:2popcorn:
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Yes it is.  The Judge may grant Standing this time, and that will be Hell to pay for Hobbs.

:crossed:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Yes it is.  The Judge may grant Standing this time, and that will be Hell to pay for Hobbs.

:crossed:

*please* *please* *please*
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying

Do you think her approach has been better than Trumps in 2020.

She seems to have kept quiet while she gathered the intel she needed.

That kept the bellowing hoards (the press) out of the fray for the most part (they still found occasion to take their stupid shots). 

Looks like she has good information and a good case. 

I hate to say it, but the gateway pundit is a red meat grinder.  Their reporting is loaded with statements that may or may not be true...but are currently not prove.

Why call people names ?

The facts are much more damning when you don't have to wade through the propaganda.

That would keep from putting skeptics on edge and maybe get them to consider the facts...instead of being turned off by the B.C.

Offline LilLamb

• Are we there yet?
"When you can't make them see the light, make them feel the heat."  Ronald Reagan