Author Topic: BABY-CIDE JABS: Dr. Cole receiving placentas from covid-jabbed women that are inflamed, calcified an  (Read 249 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
BABY-CIDE JABS: Dr. Cole receiving placentas from covid-jabbed women that are inflamed, calcified and full of spike proteins
Monday, December 12, 2022 by: Ethan Huff

This article may contain statements that reflect the opinion of the author

Image: BABY-CIDE JABS: Dr. Cole receiving placentas from covid-jabbed women that are inflamed, calcified and full of spike proteins
(Natural News) Oncologists everywhere are reporting that cancers attacking reproductive organs are skyrocketing ever since the “vaccines” for covid were unleashed via Operation Warp Speed.

Dr. Ryan Cole, an Idaho-based frontline physician who is seeing it all firsthand, says oncologists and other colleagues in the medical field are observing unusually high rates of cancer. They are also seeing unusual cancers, including those of the vaginal tract and uterus – and especially leiomyosarcoma in particular.

In addition to the extremely high rates of miscarriage and fetal mortality he has been seeing, Cole says that human fertility is clearly on the decline as the after-effects of the jabs become increasingly more apparent. (Related: Last year, Cole warned that cancer rates among the jabbed had increased 20-fold.)

https://www.naturalnews.com/2022-12-12-dr-cole-placentas-covid-jabbed-inflamed-calcified.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson