Author Topic: Rasmussen poll shows the COVID vaccines are not safe  (Read 737 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rasmussen poll shows the COVID vaccines are not safe
« on: December 11, 2022, 03:15:42 pm »
Rasmussen poll shows the COVID vaccines are not safe
It finally happened. Someone other than me surveyed the American people to find out if the vaccine is safe or not. Rasmussen Reports got the same results I did. The vaccine isn't safe.

Steve Kirsch
13 hr ago
Executive summary

Rasmussen polled the American people with a simple four question survey and found that my polls were accurate and so was the V-safe data and so was the Israeli Ministry of Health safety report that nobody wants to see.

The Rasmussen poll of 1,000 Americans found that:

32% were not vaccinated

7% of those surveyed had a major side effect.

A 7% major side effect rate is unprecedented. We know from the V-safe data that this effectively means that the side effect was so bad, they had to seek medical attention. If any drug had that kind of safety profile, it would be immediately pulled from the market. Would you take any drug with that kind of side effect profile? Of course not. It’s off the charts! However, because we are told it is a safe and effective vaccine, people do what they are told despite the lack of safety. That’s how science works.

Note that people who were killed by the vaccine were unable to participate in the survey, so the actual numbers are slightly worse.

more
https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/rasmussen-poll-shows-the-covid-vaccines
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline EdinVA

Re: Rasmussen poll shows the COVID vaccines are not safe
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2022, 03:18:04 pm »
So we have moved from science to polls...  :whistle:

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2022, 03:34:56 pm »

Just as "scientific" as the Vax trails.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2022, 03:39:08 pm »
If they were being scientific, then they wouldn't be calling it a 'vaccine'.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Idiot

« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2022, 03:39:31 pm »
Just as "scientific" as the Vax trails.
Or do you mean "contrails"... :laugh:

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2022, 03:43:58 pm »

Offline DB

« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2022, 04:02:47 pm »

What science?

It was all lies.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2022, 08:51:57 pm »
If they were being scientific, then they wouldn't be calling it a 'vaccine'.
I'm sorry they didn't devise it from cows. Good grief.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline DB

« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2022, 09:11:35 pm »

You do know that the official medical definition of a vaccine was changed to allow mRNA therapy to be called one, right? A vaccine causes the body to generate antibodies against a particular virus. mRNA therapy does not. mRNA therapy only causes an immune response against a particular protein and not the COVID virus itself. In addition, wherever mRNA therapy was injected and migrates to in your body causes your immune system to destroy the cells it infiltrates and not just the virus. Those cells could be your heart, reproductive organs or anything else.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2022, 09:23:44 pm by DB »

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2022, 06:48:54 am »

What @DB said.

A smallpox vaccine creates antibodies that kill the smallpox virus.
A measles vaccine creates antibodies that kill the measles virus.
A pertussis vaccine creates antibodies that kill the virus that causes whooping cough.

But the Covid mRNA jab does not produce any antibodies that kills the SARS-2 virus.  Not sure why you continue to have difficulty understanding this.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2022, 11:02:05 am »

????  Huh?????

My first job out of college was in the public health area state wide, and part of those duties included reporting epidemolgical reporting data to CDC on a monthly basis. I had 24 hours of undergraduate Microbiology.  And had 4 hours post graduate, as I acquired my M.S.   

For the 10,000th time, repeating.   At least back then, a "VACCINE" was defined as an attenuated agent whose dosage was created to "PREVENT" the occurence of a disease (viral or bacteriological) vector.

What was developed and created by Pharma  2020-2021 DOES NOT meat that definition or criteria!!!!!!!

Nor, was the so called vaccines subjected to proper testing and vetting by proper peer review.   Don't get me wrong, I was duped into getting it, and a booster, but after enough of my own personal review a year or two down the road,  our so called conquering COVID was more of a functuion of strain lethality dlllution and herd immunity.  The fact the government is still holding this disease over our heads as a tool of supression is mind boggling.

I made the transition from public sector to industry in the early '80's, but I can say back in the day, public health professionals were sharp as hell, and had the best interests of the health of people versus being tools for govermental manipulation.

My, times have changed.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2022, 11:18:54 am by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.