Author Topic: Does Biden Care That Alaska’s Willow Project Will Help Unions?  (Read 178 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Does Biden Care That Alaska’s Willow Project Will Help Unions?
« on: December 13, 2022, 12:10:15 pm »
WRITTEN BY JOEY MERRICK ON DEC 12, 2022. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

Does Biden Care That Alaska’s Willow Project Will Help Unions?

alaska oil pipelineIn 2020, then-candidate Biden promised to be the most pro-union president voters had ever seen. President Biden has the chance to continue making this promise true by supporting one of our nation’s most important energy developments: Alaska’s Willow Project.

Willow’s importance to Alaska and to our nation can’t be overstated: it’s a win for jobs and for energy security. That’s why Willow has enthusiastic bipartisan support from Alaska’s congressional delegation.

According to Bureau of Land Management estimates, the project is set to produce 180,000 barrels of oil per day at its peak, and generate up to $17 billion in revenue for the federal government, the state of Alaska, the North Slope Borough, and communities in the surrounding areas.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/does-biden-care-that-alaskas-willow-project-will-help-unions/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson