Author Topic: BREAKING: Disgraced FTX crypto bro Sam Bankman-Fried ARRESTED in Bahamas, criminal charges filed in  (Read 2547 times)

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Things that make you go Hmmmm.

More than Hmmmm...

Little perp was the second biggest donator to dimocratic candidates in 2022 election behind Soros.

Latest reports have him under legal wraps until February.  Plenty of time to silence, muzzle, and prepare  him from implicating very powerful legislators like Mad Max Maxine Waters.  You could see this shit happening a mile away
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
More than Hmmmm...

Little perp was the second biggest donator to dimocratic candidates in 2022 election behind Soros.

Latest reports have him under legal wraps until February.  Plenty of time to silence, muzzle, and prepare  him from implicating very powerful legislators like Mad Max Maxine Waters.  You could see this shit happening a mile away

The funds given, need to be returned.  Under court order if necessary.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mountaineer

That time Bankman-Fried cavorted with Bill Clinton ... good times!

https://twitter.com/sead61314560/status/1592990861855711234
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
That time Bankman-Fried cavorted with Bill Clinton ... good times!

https://twitter.com/sead61314560/status/1592990861855711234
OH MAN! If he suckered Bill into investing with him he's dead for sure, because the one thing Hillary loves more than power is money and if Bankman-Fried stole their money there is definitely suicide in his immediate future. **nononono*

Online DefiantMassRINO

The real criminals are the celebrities, the investment firms, and the elected officials that gave Crypto Bro's criminal enterprise legitimacy.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline GtHawk

The real criminals are the celebrities, the investment firms, and the elected officials that gave Crypto Bro's criminal enterprise legitimacy.
Well take comfort in knowing that many of them were taken for their cash too, and it serves them right for helping.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
OH MAN! If he suckered Bill into investing with him he's dead for sure, because the one thing Hillary loves more than power is money and if Bankman-Fried stole their money there is definitely suicide in his immediate future. **nononono*
Stole?

More like laundered donations...

If he'd ripped them off, he'd be at ambient temperature already.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2022, 01:50:14 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline GtHawk

Stole?

So If I recall correctly they say at least a billion disappeared, somehow I don't think anywhere near a billion made it into DNC hands, so yeah I believe he and his partners(that includes mommy and daddy) stole the majority of the cash. I doubt every celebrity or all of the rest of the 'investors' were up for laundering donations to the democrats.

Offline verga

Stole?

Ding, Ding, Ding, we have a winner no more calls
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline mountaineer

Has he still not hanged himself yet?

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Has he still not hanged himself yet?

Last over/under was January 15th. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mountaineer

John R Lott Jr.
@JohnRLottJr
·
2m
Prosecutors investigating accused crypto grifter Sam Bankman-Fried have demanded information from high-level Democrats — including the DNC, the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee & New York Rep. Hakeem Jeffries, the incoming House minority leader

Story from NY Post: Sam Bankman-Fried prosecutors target top Democrats for info on FTX donations

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
So If I recall correctly they say at least a billion disappeared, somehow I don't think anywhere near a billion made it into DNC hands, so yeah I believe he and his partners(that includes mommy and daddy) stole the majority of the cash. I doubt every celebrity or all of the rest of the 'investors' were up for laundering donations to the democrats.
We don't know how much went to which specific Democrats and is languishing offshore somewhere. Some of it may have even been kicked back to bigger 'investors', and the 'losses' shield other gains in a huge tax dodge. There are lots of possibilities, and it is usually the little guy who takes the worst beating in the end.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Tens of BILLIONS of $$$ of the Covid bailouts together with hundreds of Millions in the "Inflation Reduction Act" are missing...as well as the Ukrainian Aid $$$. 

The used this guy to launder any ill gotten gains.

All he did was "...wet his beak"☺
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald