Author Topic: Owners of Top Election Printing Companies Runbeck and Cathedral Donated Frequently to Democrat PACs  (Read 621 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

Owners of Top Election Printing Companies Runbeck and Cathedral Donated Frequently to Democrat PACs

The ballots in Maricopa County were printed by Runbeck Election Services in Phoenix, Arizona, but many questions remain about these particular ballots.

Where did thousands of mail-in ballots in pristine condition in Fulton County, Georgia suddenly come from during the 2020 presidential election?

They were printed by Runbeck Election Services in Phoenix, Arizona, but there is something very suspicious about these particular ballots.

Who filed a U.S. Patent Application for a computer system for “on-screen ballot duplication” to be used for “generating a revised ballot”?

According to application # 20190311030, Kevin Runbeck did:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/12/shocking-news-related-two-top-election-companies-runbeck-cathedral-connections-democrat-pacs/
The Republic is lost.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
This is just a side road and takes focus off the main point of finding out what happened during the election. 

We need our elections to be squeaky clean.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
This is just a side road and takes focus off the main point of finding out what happened during the election. 

We need our elections to be squeaky clean.

Actually this is pretty much the heart of the matter right here. Ballots are getting slipped into the stack and somebody is printing them.
The Republic is lost.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
Ballots are getting slipped into the stack and somebody is printing them.

O.K.

I didn't see that in your O.P.

What I read was innuendo.

When I read the Gateway Pundit (which isn't that great at dispassionatley reporting) article, I didn't see any evidence of wrongdoing.  I did see a great deal of reason to be suspicious.  But nothing beyond that. 

Didn't have my glasses......