Author Topic: Bout says Griner ‘wanted to shake my hand’ on airport tarmac  (Read 498 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Bout says Griner ‘wanted to shake my hand’ on airport tarmac
by Olafimihan Oshin - 12/11/22 9:27 PM ET

Viktor Bout, the convicted Russian arms dealer who was a part of the U.S.-Russia prisoner for WNBA star Brittney Griner, said the star athlete “wanted to shake” his hand as they were passing each other on the Abu Dhabi airport tarmac. 

In an interview with Russian state media outlet RT published Saturday, Bout said he wished Griner good luck and she extended her hand to him. 

“She wanted to shake my hand,” Bout told RT in the interview. “You could feel that she was really positive.”

“Again, it’s our tradition. You should wish everyone good fortune and happiness,” Bout added, according to Reuters. 

An video circulated by Russian media last week showed both Griner and Bout walking past each other, with one of the three men accompanying Griner going over to shake hands and hug Bout as both parties went their separate ways. 

more
https://thehill.com/policy/international/3771228-bout-says-griner-wanted-to-shake-my-hand-on-airport-tarmac/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline BellyAche

Re: Bout says Griner ‘wanted to shake my hand’ on airport tarmac
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2022, 06:05:46 pm »
How polite of her!   :shrug:

Where's the pic of her hugging the mrs?  *****rollingeyes*****
Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. - Theodore Roosevelt

Online LMAO

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2022, 08:03:11 pm »
Well, they both have something in common. They both want the humbling and downfall of America.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2022, 11:43:06 am »
Birds of a feather…
What is the gospel? I’ll put it in a sentence.
The gospel is the news that Jesus Christ, the Righteous One, died for our sins and rose again, eternally triumphant over all his enemies, so that there is now no condemnation for those who believe, but only everlasting joy.
That’s the gospel. (John Piper)

Offline verga

« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2022, 01:05:30 pm »
B!TCH!  9999hair out0000
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.