Author Topic: Biden Issues 'Sanctuary Country' Order, Slashes Deportations of Illegal Aliens Across America  (Read 282 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden Issues 'Sanctuary Country' Order, Slashes Deportations of Illegal Aliens Across America
By Mike Miller | 8:00 AM on December 12, 2022

Meanwhile, in ‘Secure Border’ News…

If “sanctuary country” doesn’t show how “serious” Joe Biden is about “border security” (ushering in as many illegal aliens as he can get away with), nothing will — except that the administration has drastically cut the number of illegals being deported from towns and cities across the U.S., some by more than 90 percent.

Shocked? Me neither.

Twice last year, as reported by Breitbart, Biden’s Department of Homeland Security (DHS) — headed by serial liar Alejandro Mayorkas, who incredulously continues to insist the southern border is secure —  issued so-called “sanctuary country” orders that ensured most of the nation’s 11-22 million illegal aliens were not eligible for arrest and deportation by the Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agency.

more
https://redstate.com/mike_miller/2022/12/12/biden-issues-sanctuary-country-order-slashes-deportations-of-illegal-aliens-across-america-n672472
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Joe Dicktator, 'Laws? I don't care about no laws! The law is what I say it is, and that goes for the stinkin Constitution and my oath of office too!'

And they called Trump a dictator out to destroy America. We are seeing the mulatto's fundamental change destruction of America on steroids.

Offline BellyAche

More implied by actions then stated formally, but the results are the same.....

If “sanctuary country” doesn’t show how “serious” Joe Biden is about “border security” (ushering in as many illegal aliens as he can get away with), nothing will — except that the administration has drastically cut the number of illegals being deported from towns and cities across the U.S., some by more than 90 percent.

Most significantly, Biden’s DHS cut deportations by more than 90 percent in four of these 50 highest-volume counties: Gwinnett County, Georgia; Plymouth County, Massachusetts; Bergen County, New Jersey; and Kankakee County, Illinois. Massachusetts, New Jersey, and Illinois are all sanctuary states.
Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. - Theodore Roosevelt