Author Topic: Retired Navy SEAL Chris Beck, who came out as trans, announces detransition: ‘destroyed my life’  (Read 656 times)

Online mountaineer

Retired Navy SEAL Chris Beck, who came out as trans, announces detransition: ‘destroyed my life’
Emma Colton, Fox News   
December 11, 2022 6:07pm
A retired Navy SEAL who became famous nearly 10 years ago after coming out as transgender announced he is detransitioning and called on Americans to “wake up” about how transgender health services are hurting children. 

“Everything you see on CNN with my face, do not even believe a word of it,” Chris Beck, formerly known as Kristin Beck, told conservative influencer Robby Starbuck in an interview published earlier this month. “Everything that happened to me for the last ten years destroyed my life. I destroyed my life. I’m not a victim. I did this to myself, but I had help.”

“I take full responsibility,” he continued. “I went on CNN and everything else, and that’s why I’m here right now, I’m trying to correct that.”

Beck gained notoriety in 2013 when he spoke with CNN’s Anderson Cooper about transitioning to a woman. 

“I was used … I was very naive, I was in a really bad way, and I got taken advantage of. I got propagandized. I got used badly by a lot of people who had knowledge way beyond me. They knew what they were doing. I didn’t,” he said during the interview.  ...
NY Post

You'd think he would have been old enough to know better.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline rustynail

You can't go home again...

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
It's a very sad story.  All this 'wokeness' is going to destroy a lot of our youth; many are going to be a psychological mess. The LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ group needs counseling and psychological help. IMHO they have a mental illness that needs addressing.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Idiot

It's a very sad story.  All this 'wokeness' is going to destroy a lot of our youth; many are going to be a psychological mess. The LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ group needs counseling and psychological help. IMHO they have a mental illness that needs addressing.
:amen:

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
None of this matters to me. Standard firearm ready loaded at my side.
I would shoot you as soon as I would anyone. You need to fear the enemy.
But do not leave me out of that picture. Dogs humping dogs - let them go.
I don't care. Until it effects me ... or the mission.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
A country that has lost it's moral true north goes around tossing it's fishing line in the pond and pulling in some ugly stuff. This trying to please everyone mentality breeds all manners of deviance and ends up ushering in communism (until communism crushes them because it doesn't coddle 1st world problem children).
« Last Edit: December 12, 2022, 05:16:44 am by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
A country that has lost it's moral true north goes around tossing it's fishing line in the pond and pulling in some ugly stuff. This trying to please everyone mentality breeds all manners of deviance and ends up ushering in communism (until communism crushes them because it doesn't coddle 1st world problem children).
Something we seem to have lost is the ability to let our children have their tantrum, but not give in. A swat on the butt at the appropriate age used to work quite well, too.

Now, we have a generation of media fed spoiled brats who think they should get everything the media create a desire for, whether it is good for them or not.
Some participation trophies aren't worth having.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis