Author Topic: ‘Gosh, Alex, you sound nervous’: Alexander Vindman fixated on Elon Musk, compares him to Goebbels  (Read 901 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘Gosh, Alex, you sound nervous’: Alexander Vindman fixated on Elon Musk, compares him to Goebbels
December 11, 2022 | Kevin Haggerty

Retired Army Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman may not be the first person to compare billionaire Elon Musk to a Nazi and he likely won’t be the last, but in his never ending quest for relevancy, he may very well have been the most pathetic Saturday.

Known primarily for being a lead witness during the first impeachment of then-President Donald Trump as it pertained to the “perfect” phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky, Vindman has proven himself time and again to be just another pawn for the Democratic machine. The most recent example came when, amidst a flurry of tweets and with no intended irony, he not only declared the social media platform to be dying, but he likened its owner to chief Nazi propagandist Joseph Goebbels.

“[Twitter] is dying. That’s okay,” he began in a typo-laden post. “If anything it needs to be killed off soonest. [Elon Musk] cannot be allowed to promoted dangerous radical views… hate speech. Imagine Geobbles [sic] with a bigger platform and wider reach.”

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2022/12/11/gosh-alex-you-sound-nervous-alexander-vindman-fixated-on-elon-musk-compares-him-to-goebbels-1316189/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Screech away there.  We don't care.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
I imagine ole Alex would feel better if Twitter was state owned (and basically it was).
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline mountaineer

Drunk tweeting, perhaps.  You hate to see it.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Drunk tweeting, perhaps.  You hate to see it.

If only he had that excuse.

That's just Col. Weeble Wobble on a normal day.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
If only he had that excuse.

That's just Col. Weeble Wobble on a normal day.
I think I found a picture of Col. Weeble Wobble in civies

Offline MajorClay

Alex,
Leavenworth awaits.

Offline mountaineer

Alex "Bunsen Honeydew" Vindman
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org