Author Topic: JPMorgan CEO Says He's Thankful 'The Wing Nuts Didn't Get Elected' In Midterms  (Read 571 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
JPMorgan CEO Says He’s Thankful ‘The Wing Nuts Didn’t Get Elected’ In Midterms

Brianna Lyman
News and Commentary Writer
December 11, 2022 2:51 PM ET
Font Size:

JPMorgan Chase CEO Jamie Dimon said Sunday on CBS’s “Face the Nation” that he was happy no “wing nuts” were elected during the midterms.

Dimon said he thought the midterm election “was good” because “on both parties, the wing nuts didn’t get elected.”

“And there, so the rational thing, when I was just in Congress, I was gratified by their thought they want to make progress. And I think they can make progress,” Dimon said regarding testimony he gave during the fall before Congress.

“You said back in 2019 on CNBC ‘my heart is Democratic but my brain is kind of Republican.’ The world has changed a lot since 2019, I wonder what you are thinking right now,” host Margaret Brennan asked.

“I’m kind of in the same place,” Dimon said. “I just think we need rational policy, really rational policy. A lot of that policy is not Democrat or Republican. Getting proper infrastructure built is not Democrat or Republican. We should all acknowledge inner city schools don’t work particularly well in a lot of areas. A lot of kids don’t graduate. That’s not Democrat or Republican. That’s acknowledging the problem and talking about solutions.”

Democrats maintained control of the Senate while narrowly losing the House to Republicans during the midterm elections.

https://dailycaller.com/2022/12/11/jpmorgan-ceo-says-hes-thankful-the-wing-nuts-didnt-get-elected-in-midterms/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I take offense to the remark. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.