Author Topic: For Years Fact Checkers Have Been Targeting Conservative Media – This Week We Learned the State Dept  (Read 670 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

For Years Fact Checkers Have Been Targeting Conservative Media – This Week We Learned the State Dept. Was Funding Them

So far, Facebook has not shut down our popular page before the November election. Instead, like many conservative Facebook pages, we’ve been hit with multiple, untrue fact-check violations by leftist, third-party “fact-checkers.” For the past 3 months, traffic on our Facebook page has been drastically reduced. Is it a coincidence that traffic on our pro-Trump, 100 Percent Fed Up Facebook page has been reduced by approximately 90% only months before a critical election?

“False news” or “misinformation” violations by third-party fact-checkers hired by Facebook, gives them the green-light to “demote,” or hide posts on their platform, including valuable information that is of interest to Americans about the upcoming election. Much of the news we publish is news the Democrat Party’s mainstream media refuses to publish or news the dishonest media intentionally distorts  to paint a favorable picture of Democratic Party candidates.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/12/years-conservative-media-targeted-biased-fact-checkers-week-learned-state-dept-funding/
The Republic is lost.

Offline mountaineer

Perhaps we need some lawsuits.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Bookface is next....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Will the real Ministry of Propaganda please stand-up ... DHS or Dept of (the Deep) State?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline EdinVA

So, pompeo was leading the charge and he wants to run against Trump....  **nononono*