Author Topic: German Molecular Biologist Unveils Concept of World’s First Artificial Womb  (Read 643 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

German Molecular Biologist Unveils Concept of World’s First Artificial Womb Facility Which Can Incubate up to 30,000 Lab-Grown Babies a Year (VIDEO)

On Friday, a German molecular biologist by trade unveiled a new concept for the world’s first artificial womb facility, EctoLife, which could incubate up to 30,000 babies a year.

“My new concept will be unveiled early December, something that I have been working on for a while,” said Hashem Al-Ghaili in November. “The new concept relies on over 50 years of groundbreaking scientific research.”

Hashem Al-Ghaili is a molecular biologist, producer, filmmaker, and science communicator based in Berlin, Germany.

EctoLife, which operates solely on renewable energy, enables infertile couples to conceive and become the biological parents of their own offspring.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/12/german-molecular-biologist-unveils-concept-worlds-first-artificial-womb-facility-can-incubate-30000-lab-grown-babies-year-video/

---------------

Nah, this won't be misused.

« Last Edit: December 11, 2022, 07:09:24 pm by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.

Offline libertybele

I understand that this concept will help couples who wouldn't otherwise be able to conceive, but there is too much potential for abuse. I'm just not comfortable with this concept.

Yet it's ok in this country to abort babies late term or at birth?  What a twisted country we live in.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
I understand that this concept will help couples who wouldn't otherwise be able to conceive, but there is too much potential for abuse. I'm just not comfortable with this concept.

Yet it's ok in this country to abort babies late term or at birth?  What a twisted country we live in.

These are the babies that the Great Reset globalists will replace us with. They will be genetically modified, possibly cybernetically modified, and programmed from birth to obey a la Brave New World.
The Republic is lost.

Offline libertybele

These are the babies that the Great Reset globalists will replace us with. They will be genetically modified, possibly cybernetically modified, and programmed from birth to obey a la Brave New World.

Very valid point and you are probably correct.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.