Author Topic: Elon Musk Reveals Who Twitter's 'Real CEO' Was Before He Took Over - It Wasn't Jack Dorsey  (Read 157 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Elon Musk Reveals Who Twitter's 'Real CEO' Was Before He Took Over - It Wasn't Jack Dorsey
Richard Moorhead, The Western Journal   
Published December 11, 2022 at 6:03am

Elon Musk revealed on Friday that the head of Twitter’s “trust and safety” team was the company’s de facto CEO before Musk’s acquisition of the social media platform in October.

Musk was referring to former Twitter employee Yoel Roth.

He confirmed that Roth was Twitter’s “real CEO” in response to a post from Twitter user Mike Solana, who wrote, “it’s pretty clear at this point the ‘trust and safety’ team was effectively running the entire company.”

Roth announced that he was leaving Twitter in November, criticizing Musk’s plans to protect freedom of expression on the platform

https://thefederalistpapers.org/us/elon-musk-reveals-twitters-real-ceo-took-wasnt-jack-dorsey
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson